Chapter 16

"I know that you still love me .. and I want us to be back together "

Jake was holding her hands firmly.

Y/n just froze in her spot . She didn't know to do .

The bus stand was empty ... Only Y/n standing in front of Jake . It was nearly 9 pm and was raining heavily. Buses were not there and not even cabs. It was thundering heavily....lightning too

The cold atmosphere and temperature was very disturbing ... Cool Breeze hitting her face

Jake : Please y/n I love you very much ...I know you love me too

Y/n stood there saying nothing. She was barely able to process his words ...how can even she reply??

Jake : Y/n look at my eyes ... It is eager to see you-

Y/n pushes his hands ... And backs away

But Jake goes to her and hugs her tight .

Not to lie y/n was uncomfortable...but she had no strength to push him ... Her tired mind was not cooperating..

Only thing she wished for is Heeseung... She wanted Heeseung to save her ...just take her home .

Her head was spinning badly , hands were shaking, eyes were watery.... She could barely stand . Heeseung, please come here

-

6: 30 pm

" Okay cut!"
The director shouted .

Ash leaves a sigh ... Straight going into her caravan.

Jennifer follows her .
" Are you feeling ok?"

" Are you asking me ??", y/n stared into the mirror looking at herself.

Jennifer got nearer ," I am not seeing you jolly these days-"

" It's nothing like that"

" Is something bothering you? You can tell me-"

" Thanks for your concerns but I'm doing my job and you do the same ...let's not mind into eachother's business"

Jennifer was stunned. She was devastated. All she wanted was to help her cheer up. But what she got in return?
She realised that even though you get to work with famous peoples they would never understand you ....and you will never be a friend of them .

She quietly leaves the caravan .

Niki heard everything. He was about to enter the caravan but when he hears Ashley's words , he was reminded his place. That is to not mendle in celebrities business. So he returns back to his chair without entering.

7:45 pm ... Niki calls Ash to come outside as they will return back .

Ashley steps out of the carvan ... The only one she didn't look at was Niki . She was not strong enough to face his eyes at that moment.

Niki noticed it ... But he didn't say anything.

In the car

" Where is she?" , Ashley asks.

" She who?"

" Your girlfriend"

" We broke up "
Ashley had a mini mood light up . But it went down as she remembered that Niki doesn't love her.

" Why?"

" My sister didn't approve her that's why"

" Is that even a thing ?"

Niki was offended by that ,"Obviously because she had some reasons to deny "

"Hmm..."

It was silent for few minutes...