Chapter 15

" Now tell me why are you feeling pressured ??", Heeseung was worried.

Y/n wanted to say that she met Sarah but instead she replied," I am going to Paris for exhibition and all so-"

" You don't have to worry about Jason , darling"

" No-not about him , i-i will miss you "

Her eyes were glossy .... Heeseung hugs for comforting her. " Don't worry if you want I'll go with you ok?"

Hearing it , y/n was more than happy .
" You aren't joking right?"

" Nope .... I , you and our baby ... together travel to paris "

Heeseung smiles at her thinking that she will be not worried after that. But he is partially wrong .

The main purpose of her headache is about Niki and Sarah 's matter . Being his sister , she can never accept a girl who isn't right for him .

For y/n , Sarah is a girl with evil intentions...and for no good .

She still believes that Jake was manipulated by Sarah .... and who knows maybe she is right .

-

Ashley was staring into the night sky with a soju bottle in her hand .
" Pretty "

She laughs ," The moon is pretty isn't it ? .... My foolish heart doesn't know how to not love you "

She was talking to herself. She was slightly drunk .

A cab stops near her .... " Ma'am it's late .. shall I drop you ?"

Ash nods ," Yes , right turn and straight a little bit ..there is my house"

She knows that as a celebrity herself she shouldn't do anything to destroy her career. So she got inside the cab . Calmly .

Few minutes later.... A call comes..."Chaeyoung?"

She picks up the call.

" hello?"

" Unnie! Erika unnie was busy so she couldn't call you back ... So she told me to call you "

" So how are you Chaeyoung? "

" I am fine unnie... I can't believe my useless sister has a celebrity friend... Hahaha "

Ash laughs with her .

" Btw tell her to call me later ok ??"

" Yes sure bye !"

" Hmm bye bye "

Call ends .

Chaeyoung 's elder sister, Erika and Ashley were school friends since high school. It's not that they are not close but Chaeyoung is not that much close to her . That's it .

Entering her house , Ashley lies down on the couch tired of everything.

-

Niki was comforting Sarah because she was crying. Why ? Because she didn't expect y/n to react like that .

Sarah was dating Jake long ago but that doesn't mean that she was in love with him right ?

She was losing hope .

This proves that both Y/n and Sarah didn't know the actual problem was Jake .

-

Morning 4 am

Y/n opens the door for Heeseung's parents as she was unable to fall asleep .

Heeseung was sleeping peacefully in their bedroom.