intro

Wolf Like Me

by Kuekuatsu_

"i found love
where it wasn't supposed to be,
right in front of me."

- I Found, Amber Run.

WARNING: This story contains depictions of violence. This story touches on anxiety, PTSD and trauma. This story also contains some language.

Welcome to my Bucky Barnes fic.

This story will be a slow burn and emphasis on slow.

Each chapter will start with a song and a gif, that correlates with the chapter.
(All gifs used were found via the tumblr leejiuen.)

This story will contain mostly fluff. The smut will be quite minimal and only in one, maybe two, chapters towards the end. So if you're here for Bucky smut, I'm sorry, you will be disappointed.

I enjoy the process of creating fics and I want to share them incase even just one little soul out there possibly finds some enjoyment from reading them.

At the end of the day, this is just fanfic.
It's not going to be perfect, so don't take it too seriously. No hate, please.
Don't like it? Don't read it.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own The Falcon and the Winter Soldier series, its characters, plots, locations or anything pertaining to the show.
All rights to Marvel's The Falcon and the Winter Soldier belong to the writers and producers of the show, comics and characters.

My character Audrey, her storyline, new dialogue and plots belong to me/ are my intellectual property.
Unless otherwise stated.

(There will be timeline changes.)