Epilogue

( The next day, the people of Gotham were celebrating the final victory over the criminals of  Gotham. The City had even elected statues of Darkwing and her team on top of the highest building which just so happened to be Wayne Manor. The statues that were built had each of  Darkwing's team in crouch positions as if they were looking over the entire city, while  Dark Wing's statue stood with her cape stretched out as if she was preparing to glide down on any unsuspecting criminal.  Meanwhile, Kat herself was busy relaxing in her family's backyard by the pool. With Static sitting next to her as both of them were in lawn chairs. Christen was having a hacking contest against Tim and Gear. While  Ashely cheered on her boyfriend  Grar behind them.  Tonya was having a ping pong match against  Jason. While  Bruce, Selina, and  Kitty, floated around the pool on their floats. Arcee and June hung out by the pool with June sitting on the edge with her feet in the water. While Arcee  was sitting against the wall next to Kat)  

" It feels good to relax every once in a while. With nothing to bother you. Just you, the love of your life, and the cool breeze." Said Vergil. " Careful now, you just told my parents that you're dating me." Said Kat. " ( Looks in Bruce and  Slenina's direction to see both of them giving him the stare down as  Selina gives him the. I got my eye on you gesture. Which causes him to nod his head quickly). Noted. Anyway, it's good that things have settled down here in Gotham. Now people can get back to their daily lives." Said  Vergil. " True enough. There's no place like home." Said  Kat with a smile.