Message from Batwoman

( It has been three years since  Kat and her team arrived in Dakato and became its newest heroes alongside Static, Gear, and their friends. Since then the city has been in one joy ride after another. Thanks to criminals like Team X, Ravager, and Kats Arch Rival, Belladona. That was until last year when  Ravager and Belladona left Dakota with Team X and headed back to Gotham City. Currently, Kat was sitting at the kitchen table at a house that they had bought for themselves. Tonya was watching TV with Christen while Ashely was reading a book)

" I wonder how mom and dad are doing? It's been a while since I've seen them. Though they're doing that thing again where they can't even be bothered to call me or send a text, just to say hi." Said Kat. " You'd think they'd at least try to keep their promise like they had said they would." Said Tonya. " Yeah, though they could even ask Kate to send a text for them. At least then we'll know it's from them." Said  Christen as the wall next to them suddenly flipped around to reveal a hidden bat computer. " Hu, wonder what's going on. ( Walks over to the bat computer with Kat, Ashely, and Tonya following close behind her and then pressing a button on the keyboard to reveal the face of a bruised-up Batwoman). Sensei, what happened to you?" Asked  Christen as they all looked at Kate in worry. " ( Smiles at her students). I'm glad to see you all doing okay,  but I need to tell you something.

" What is it Auntie, what's wrong and why do you look like that?" Asked  Kat. " Luckily, both questions have the same answer. Gotham is in a state of chaos. Batman,  Red Robin, Nightwing, and Red Hood have all gone missing. The whole city is a mess. We've called in some friends to help but, it's not enough. Robin and Batgirl are helping Catwoman and I do what we can. But we're struggling as it is. We need your help." Said  Kate. " Why isn't my mother with you?" Asked Kat. " She's helping Harley, Chesire, and Artemis assisting Poison Ivy in protecting one-quarter of the city. Batgirl and Spoiler are protecting one another. Robin is healing from some, thankfully minor injuries but he's out of it for a while. Can I count on you guys to help us out? ( Notices and alert showing Catwoman's group being overrun by Joker Clowns, and Two face thugs). I have to go, Black Canery and I are needed downtown. Get here when you can." Said Kate. " We will, and Auntie. I made up a new name for myself. You now call me Dark Wing." Said Kat with a smile. " ( Smiles at Kat). It suits you, I'll see you when you get here." Said Kat as she ended the transmission.

( Five hours later, on top of a building rooftop)

" ( Hugs Static while Ashely hugs Gear). Sorry to leave on such short notice, but we need to get back home." Said Kat. " It's OK Kat. You guys go do what you have to do. We and our friends can handle things here." Said Static. " Especially since all your enemies are no longer in Dakota. This means they are back in Gotham." Said  Gear. " We'll handle them. They're our problem anyway." Said Ashely as she kissed Gear on the cheek and then walked toward their Batjet where Tonya and Christen were waiting. already strapped into their seats and then sits in her seat. " Good luck Vergil. ( Kisses Static on the cheek and then hops into the driver seat of the batjet). Stay safe you two." Said  Kat as the Batjet's Cockpit door closed over her, Ashely, Christen, and  Tonya. " You to Kat. We'll miss you guys. " Said Static as he and Gear watched Kat give them a two-finger salute before quickly flying the Bat jet into the sky.