Dark Wing and Robin

(It has been two days since Dark Wing and her team returned to Gotham. Since then, the people of Gotham have seen a drastic decrease in crime. Meanwhile, Batwoman, Catwoman and Wonder Woman were doing what they could to try and figure out where the missing members of the Bat family were. Batgirl and  Damien were searching for clues conceding where their missing family was taken. Currently, Dark Wing and Robin are patrolling Gotham in Dark Wing's Batmobile)

( Dark Wings Batmobile)

"  It feels good to be back home

"  It feels good to be back home. Not gonna lie, but it was a little boring over in Dakota. Said  Robin."  You're just saying that because you didn't like how Gear beat you at your favorite video game. You two were always competitive. I was surprised when Ashely started dating him instead of you. " Said Kat. " Those two actually started liking each other a little after we first arrived there. So it's only fair that they get together." Said Christen. Well, as long as those two are happy I'm. ( Notices a group of cops chasing someone and then looks closer to see that it's Scarecrow and two women). Is that Scarecrow?" Said  Dark Wing as Scarecrow and the two women stop after seeing the batmobile. "Yep, it sure is. ( Watches Scarecrow and the two women quickly continue to run). And there they go. Let's go get them." Said  Robin as she and  Dark Wing Quickly jumped out of the batmobile and chased after Scarecrow's group.

( Scarecrow)

" ( Looks behind him to see Dark Wing and Robin chasing after them)

" ( Looks behind him to see Dark Wing and Robin chasing after them). Looks like they took the bate. Alright girls,  time to begin the plan." Said Scarecrow as they ran into a warehouse."  " (Looks at her partner). Is this fool really that blind Crimson? He considered himself a threat and yet. He's got those two after us." Said the woman. " ( Looks behind them to see that Batwing and Robin were no longer following them). Seems like they know something is up already. They haven't lost their touch, just like she said they wouldn't. Now I think it's time we signaled our friend,  don't you agree Sihlouet? " Said Crimson. " That it is Sil." Said  Crimson as she contacted their hidden friend. " ( Lands on the roof of the Warehouse and then kneels down by the window while staying out of the moonlight). What are they doing in a warehouse?" Said Robin as two people land next to them. 

(Silhouette)