Rant 8: Hollyleaf

This was also requested by SeasonSnow. Thanks again!

Most of you should know this already, but if you read my profile name, that's how you'll find my favorite character in all the warriors books. That's right folks, my favorite character is Hollyleaf.

I will admit something to you folks... I used to hate Hollyleaf at first... and loved Ashfur. Past me was weird. Anyways, after paying attention to her character, and watching tons of videos about her, I've realized how good her character is. She's easily one of the most developed in the books, and a lot of people can relate to her.

I've always loved how she dedicated herself to the warrior code, having a mate and kits could wait, she just wanted to be the best warrior she could be, and I admired her for that. Because let's face it, not many cats really care about the warrior code in the newer series, so it was a breath of fresh air to see this cat dedicated to the warrior code.

A lot of people hate this cat because she killed Ashfur. Well, what else could she have done? Ashfur was going to spoil the secret and ruin ThunderClan's reputation. There was no stopping him. What would you have done? Huh? There was nothing else she could do, but to kill him. And I hope people know that Hollyleaf wasn't happy with what she was doing. She regretted killing Ashfur as soon as the blow was made. I'd love for Hollyleaf haters to think about this.

She's also hated for trying to feed her mother deathberries. I mean, I admit it wasn't right, but Leafpool is a medicine cat, and she broke one of the biggest rules in the medicine code. She feel in love with a cat from ANOTHER CLAN and had KITS with him. That is REALLY BAD, I don't know if you notice, but that is pretty bad. Hollyleaf was angry with Leafpool, and she realized what she was doing was wrong.

When Hollyleaf ran into the tunnels, I was sad. Pretty sad. And then when we found out she was alive I fangirled like crazy! And then THE LAST DOPE CAME OUT (that's what I call the last hope)

THEY KILLED HOLLYLEAF AGAIN. Probably my least favorite part in The Last Hope. When Hollyleaf died, I threw the book down in rage, and collapsed on my bed. I'm sure everybody does that when their favorite character dies. But I admired Hollyleaf's character even more by saving Ivypool, and my hatred for Hawkfrost increased dramatically. And I'm so glad she went to StarClan, cause people are like "Oh she should've gone to the Dark Forest!" Which I don't agree with at all. An amazing character like her belongs in StarClan.

And oh, did I forget to say I SHIP HOLLYLEAF AND FALLEN LEAVES. A LOT. THEY BETTER BE TOGETHER IN STARCLAN.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I hope most of you agree with me, but it's okay if you don't. See you later my peeps! hollyleaf517 out!