Rant 3: Jayfeather and Briarlight (Jaylight)

Sorry guys! Wattpad wouldn't let me add a pic on this one for some reason. 

(Mostly spoilers for Omen Of The Stars).

I do not support this. AT ALL. Guys, Jayfeather is a medicine cat. He can't have a mate. I know he was sorta in love with Half Moon and all, but that was more of Jay's WING and Half Moon.

Anyway, about not liking this ship, I just don't like how everyone is just like "Briar should become Jay's apprentice!" It's really annoying. It can't happen anyway. Briarlight can barely move around one place to another, so she couldn't go outside of camp to get herbs and go to battles to help her Clanmates, the best she can do is sort herbs.

And what really annoys me is that THE FANFICTIONS! OH MY STARCLAN! These are the Jay X Briar fanfics in a nutshell:

Jayfeather: "Love u bae."

Briarlight: "Love u too bae".

Jayfeather: "That's great bae."

The End.

Second thing is, I don't like their chemistry, though this isn't a canon ship either. Yeah, Briarlight gets splat by a tree, and is stuck with Jayfeather, and they sorta become friends. I actually like them being FRIENDS, BUT NOTHING ELSE. I actually watched a video on YouTube about Jay X Briar (that or it was a rant about another popular ship), it was a rant similar to this, and half of the comments were:

"Why u do this to me, Briarfeather (Their ship name) is my OTP (Which stands for One True Pairing)!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T LIKE BRIARFEATHER!!! EVERYONE UNSUBSCRIBE."

"U r so retarded. Briarfeather is the best couple in the books. You need serious help if you can not see that."

That was just a small portion. But yet again, you'll find that on every Warriors rant our there - _-

I'm sorry if this is a little short. I honestly don't have much to say about this couple. Hope you enjoyed, and have a good Memorial Day! I'm having a cookout, Mmm...

Be sure to put suggestions in the comments! Request came from @leopardstar4 by the way!

bye :-3