Rant 2: Jayfeather and Half Moon (Jay Moon)

This was requested by @leopardstar4. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I couldn't find out who the picture belongs to, but the video belongs to Bloodyravenheart13 on Youtube!

(Contains small spoilers for The Power Of Three, mainly for Omen Of the Stars.)

I love this couple so much, you guys have no idea. I'd definitely rank in my top ten, maybe 8 or 7. I just love how Half Moon said she would wait forever for him, and also called him by his previous name, Jay's Wing. It's so much better than the other ships of Jayfeather, such as Jay X Briar, which I will be doing next chapter.

I'm pretty sure the way this couple starts out is that Jayfeather goes back in time and meets the ancient's, and apoints Half Moon as the first Stoneteller (Forgive me if I'm wrong). And then they sorta fall in love, but I'm pretty sure they don't become mates, Jayfeather knows better than to break the code like that.

I kinda wish it was legit, but Jayfeather wouldn't have stayed with the Ancients. He had a clan he needed to take care of, and he didn't want to make the same mistake his mother, Leafpool did by falling in love with a cat since he's a medicine cat.

I actually got a little mad at the erins in The Last Hope, at the part where Jayfeather and Half Moon got reunited. I was like "YES!" But this was LITERALLY THEY'RE WHOLE CONVERSATION:

Jayfeather: "Oh Half Moon, you came back!"

Half Moon: "Oh of course I did!"

Jayfeather: "I'M GOING TO GO HEAL PEOPLE NOW!"

Half Moon: "Okay."

IT COMPLETELY TICKED ME OFF!

I'm guessing we'll probably never hear from this couple again, be if we do, I'll be happy.

Overall, I think this couple is extremely cute and wished it lasted. But at least they'll walk together in Starclan (The Erin's confirmed this)!

Remember to suggest rant ideas in the comments, it can be characters, couples, shippings, Book reviews, a death, a scene in one of the books, the warriors fandom itself, anything related to warriors! hollyleaf517 out.