Chp.20 The End Of The Lichette

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) has made his return from thanks to Prismo's wish.

Fionna: (YN)...! You made it..

(YN): Of course I did. Sorry I took a bit long.

Fionna: *smiles* No worries...glad you're ..back...

She again looses consciousness as Prince Gumball approached...

Prince Gumball: (YN)!

(YN): ...Where's Cake.

Prince Gumball: She's okay, but she's just hurt and unconscious as well.

(YN): ...Take Fionna and Cake back to your castle. I'll finish the Lichette here and now

Prince Gumball: ...Don't you dare die on Fionna.

(YN): ...I promise. Go now.

Prince Gumball takes Fionna and Cake with him and to rush back to the candy kingdom.
.
.
(YN) started to walk up to the Lichette.

Lichette: You're now getting on my nerve boy. Do you really think you can defeat me?!

(YN): Oh, I'm certain.

Lichette: *chuckling* Don't get your hopes up too much!

The Lichette blasts her green flames towards (YN) as he goes towards them, he then leaps over and land behind the Lichette...

Lichette: Nuisance. Now Fall-

(YN) swings and lands a brutal punch to the Lichette's gut, and then a sidekick to her face, sending her dragging to the floor as the Lichette quickly stood up and was shock to realize she has gotten hit for the first time.

Lichette: I-Impossible! Why didn't you went under my spell?!

(YN) gave a smirk as he slides his hand under his shirt, and pulls out a necklace and reveals a gem.

(YN): Thanks to Prismo, he made me this Gem which avoids me to not have you cast spells on me.

Lichette: Nrrrgh!!!

The Lichette furiously charged at (YN) as he turn her whole arm into a balde weapon and to swing it towards (YN)...

(YN): Nothung!

(YN) raises his arm up, and said that word out loud, and yet to see his blade coming out of nowhere, wields it and clashes with the Lichette, and the Lichette recognizes that the sword has an eyeball...

Lichette: What?! What did you do-

(YN): Oh this? Heh, let's say Prismo gave a little pirate to my sword. Looks kinda familiar, don't ya think?

Lichette: Nrgh!!!

(YN) pushes the Lichette away and to charge at her and to manage to cut her arm off...