Chp.11 Instigating

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, Flame Queen is jealous over the fact her son, Flame Prince is running the Flame Kingdom better than her, and wants to take the throne back, but Flame Prince won't let her that easily. So, in order for her to take back the throne and also have the flame people see his brutal side, she went off and to go looking for Fionna for some reason. She then arrive to her treehouse, and to think she stumbled up to her easily, but unfortunately was stumbled up to (YN).

Flame Queen: So, you're Fionna's friend, right?

(YN): Yeah...what's it to you?

Flame Queen: Ah, I see, so you and her aren't...you know, a thing thing? If you know-

(YN): Get to the point. Who are you, and why you're curious about between me and Fionna?

Flame Queen: Alright Alright, don't get so worked yup human. Look, I am the Flame Queen, from the Flame Kingdom, and have come to give Fionna a message from my son, Flame Prince.

(YN): Flame Prince?? ....Ookay, what is??

Flame Queen: ...He wanted to let her know that he misses her.

(YN): Misses her??? Wait, Fionna and...Your son ... are together??

Flame Queen: *And here we go.* Oh but yes, my son son and Fionna are together, I mean, has Fionna not told you at all about her seeing someone??

(YN): N-No...No, she hasn't.

Flame Queen: Oh! What's wrong human?? You seem a bit upset about this.

(YN): What??! No I'm not! I mean, Fionna isn't even seeing...I mean she didn't even....she didn't told me she was seeing someone...

Flame Queen: Well, now you know. But I'm just a messenger, not my business, so uh, do me a favor and let Fionna know, okay?

(YN): ...right.

Flame Queen: Good, farewell human.

Flame Queen flies off over to her home kingdom...

Flame Queen: *chuckles* How pathetic of him, to truly think he would easily fall for it.

Back with (YN), he stood there, a bit distraught and unbothered about the fact he believes what Fire Queen said about both Flame Prince and Fionna, the fact he would believe that them two were a thing still, which in real life they aren't, but believe Flame Queen.

(YN): Fionna never mentioned nothing or anything about This Flame Prince....why didn't she told me???

.
.
.
Later, back at the fire kingdom, we then see Flame Prince in a room about to work on royal stuffs. As he was, his mother, Flame Queen showed up.

Flame Queen: Oh honey.

Flame Prince: Really? You just don't give up, don't you? Guards-

Flame Queen: Now wait a sec there Flame Prince! I am nor here to cause no arguments at all anymore.

Flame Prince: So? What is it you want now? Better be good.