Chp.5

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we then left off, Fionna and Cake were in deep trouble dealing with Ice Queen for a moment, until they got help from a strange person, who happens to be (YN), grown up, 19 years old. Using his fighting and sword skills against the Ice Queen and managing to take her down. After that, he approaches to her, sees her on the floor knocked out, and to grab her by the neck, and lifting her up, choking her as Fionna, Cake and Gumball go stop him.

Fionna: Woah Woah Woah hey dude! I think she had enough!

Cake: Yea, let her go!

(YN) spoke...

(YN): Why tell me that if she started this whole mess?

Fionna: That's not the point! You can't choke her, you're gonna kill her!

(YN): And?

Cake: what do you mean "And"?! Boy you must've lost your damn mind! We thought your a hero that came by to help us stop her, not trying to kill her!

(YN): Nah, more like anti-hero.

Cake: Oh give me a break!

Fionna: Look, whatever you are, we aren't like you, we are heroes, and heroes don't kill.

(YN): But I do. Besides, I got some questions for her. So, tell me, witch...

Ice Queen: A-AACK!!!

(YN): ...Do you have anything to do with a living being known as "The Lichette."

Gumball: Wait, The Lichette?!?

Gumball gave a surprise look gearing the name Lichette out of (YN)'s mouth, as if he knows who the Lichette is. Even Fionna and Cake were surprise and looked at each other and to moth the words "Lichette".

Ice Queen: L-Li-Lichette??! I don't even...know what even is that!!

(YN): I feel like you're lying to me.

Ice Queen: I-Im not! B-But...But do know this..

(YN): And what's that?

Ice Queen: Y-You can choke...r-real good~!

(YN): ....

Fionna/Cake: ....

Prince Gumball: ....

(YN): Okay, I'm done.

He then let's go of Ice Queen as she catches her breathe and to retrieve her crown back...

Ice Queen: Woo! That was..close, but I gotta say handsome, you got a good grip~-OW!

Fionna tosses a rock at Ice Queen.

Fionna: Stop being weird and get out of here!

Cake: Yeah! Get the stepping!

Ice Queen: Nrgh! I won't forget this! I will come back for my beloved Prince...and coming back for you as well, cutie~hehe~

(YN): Yea, not gonna happen. Get lost already.

Ice Queen: Hmph!!

Ice Queen floats and to fly away back to her Ice Kingdom. The candy people and the banana guards then started rushing towards Fionna Cake and Prince Gumball but to also approach to (YN) to thank him for saving them.

Ms.Cupcake: Oh thank you! You save four lives!

Starchy: Yes! Starchy thanks you!

Banana Guard #1: You totally rule!