-PROLOGUE-

(YN) = YOUR NAME

AGE: 19

HEIGHT: 5FT 8IN

HIAIRSTYLE COLOR: BLACK SHORT SLICK

WEAPON: MONSTER SLAYER SWORD

-PROLOGUE-

Fionna the Human, a 18 year female teenage girl, who's best friends, or to consider her as her own sister, Cake the Cat. The two of them grew up together since babies, and as they grew, they lived together on a huge treehouse. They also kick butt against evil, save anyone, and bring peace to their world, especially saving every candy people from Candy Kingom, who is ruled by Prince Gumball. One day, Fionna and Cake were dealing with the Ice Queen, who she tries to steal Prince Gumball. Fionna and Cake head there way to the Candy Kingdom to stop the Ice Queen, but she isn't alone as she brought some foes with her and a bit annoying to deal with. Fionna and Cake had some trouble at first dealing with Ice Queen and her foes...until an unknown ally showed up out of nowhere, and has come aid the help for Fionna and Cake. What happens next? Find out!!!!

-Character Introduction-

You're a 19 year old teenager with great battle experience, fighting as well, and especially when it comes with battling/dueling with swords. As a young baby, You were raise on the land of ooo, raised to be a great warrior to defend innocence against evil. Your parents lived in a small village and are also experienced in battling as well, and are well to be part of a group of fighters they have with them. They defend their village, and go on and take down against evil as well. Until one time, your parents and their group were in trouble, deep trouble, as a big evil approach, more terrifying, and dangerous too. This unknown thing is known as a living being, yet they don't know where it came from, nor how it was made, all they knew is that it's alive, and a being. This terrifying being only has one desiring goal: To destroy all life.

.
.
.
What happens next? Find out!!!!