THE PERFECT VESSEL

In Yung

So-nam and the others had gone up to Yung. Hana , Ms Chu, Motak and So-nam all felt completely and utterly disappointed each time they looked at Mun , his cheerful face wearing nothing more than a sombre expression , reminded that his parents had been vanished because of Cheongsin's actions.

          "You said he was immortal," Mun's voice was so dull and empty , the counters looked at each other worriedly knorong he was grieving.

                   Mun still didn't stop staring into space , "you said level four spirits never die ."

            "Because he was inside  the barrier , the ability to be immortal was probably deactivated." Wigen answered her human partner (ever calm as if it was not a bother at all 😂😂 Wi-gen's facial expressions amuse me) , " So Mun as you know , when a host dies , the evil spirit and all the souls that were locked inside die with it."

             So-nam didn't appreciate the words that were adding more salt to Mun's wounds ,  "Do you really need to remind him of that fact?" He looked at the silver haired spirit in disbelief.

             "So-nam." In Hye shook her head at him daring him to utter another word which he didn't.

             "No ..it can't be ," Mun shook his head ,"it can't be right , my parents souls couldn't have vanished in vain like that." He didn't want to believe it , call it stubbornness but he didn't believe his parents were completely gone. He started hitting his chest , "I can still feel them. They are still in this realm!" 

              Ms Chu placed a hand on his shoulder stopping him from further hitting his own chest.

         "I'm sorry So Mun. I couldn't keep my promise ." Wi-gen said

              It once again broke So-nam's heart to see Mun this upset once the younger broke down  . Mun didn't deserve this ; learning his parents' death was nothing more than just a planned assissnation,  that an evil spirit had locked them for the last seven years and now for the same host/ spirit to make him suffer again by watching it take away his parents lost souls with him.

           "In Hye ," So-nam looked at the divine being with a pleading look , "do you honestly think an evil spirit of such power  and vitality could have been really vanished just like that ? That easily?"

                 The Old Power found a sobbing So Mun looking at her with a hopeful expression. The divine being stared at the humans and spirits who were looking at her for a sort of clue .

            "In Hye ," Suho held her hand under the table , " is there anything you have on your mind? Even if it's just a little information."

                   The divine being hummed ,looking at the counters ," So-nam does have a point ," that got their attention , "agreed , the host dies , an akgwi vanishes too. But this akgwi was a rare level four , granted it bonded with it's host , but that same bond unitied them into one. "

         "What does that mean?" Motak asked.

          "Ji Cheongsin phyiscally died , but a bond like that couldn't be be easily broken . This is a theory ," she clarified , " do not get your hopes up , " that part was for Mun , "but there is a chance , the akgwi is still out there."

           "Can you be certain though?" Woo Shik and Ms Chu asked.

             "I cannot ," In Hye said bluntly , " but like So-nam said , such a evil spirit, even if it was weakened inside the barrier couldn't have just vanished ,it wasn't just a ordinary evil spirit it was a level four. If anything , when it left Cheongsin's body , it had gone to look for another host. An evil spirit still needs a body to inhabit."