RECONCILIATION- BACK IN ACTION

The counters immediately went back at the noodleshop after Ms Chu was discharged from the hospital.

            "Be careful."

       "Sonam , stop treating me like some old lady , i can walk by myself just fine." Ms Chu lightly punched his shoulder making the divine counter smile.

         They all gathered around the table with Jangmul . Ms Chu offered to heal everyone as soon as she got better which they immediately shut down encouraging her to rest.

         So-nam smiled when he saw the puppy eyes Jangmul was sending Ms Chu , the divine counter wasn't the only one as the healer of the group turned to the retired counter.

         "Stop looking at me with those sad eyes."

          Jangmul smiled sadly , "you always healed everyone else. But who will heal you if you get hurt?"

            The slience lingered around the table. So-nam had felt so hopeless when he thought Ms Chu was about to die , he didn't want to feel that again.

                 "When you got hurt ," Hana said not taking her eyes off the porridge(I think) , "it was really frightening."

         "Can all of you stop being gloomy?" Ms Chu scolded them lightly  and looked at the divine counter with a frown as he looked the most empathetic , "So-nam. Your curls even turned grey."

                The divine counter shrugged and smiled brightly , "now that way we match each other.". He was surprised when In Hye had told him a grey streak had formed in her hair as well  - the divine being had been just as perplexed as him as to why their hair had taken grey highlights.

               So-nam's comment lightened the mood around the table. Jangmul chuckled and looked at them , "all of you are as good as  Family."

                So-nam and Mun found themselves staring at each other when Jangmul said that. The automatic thought between the two was their kiss , neither felt ready to exactly bring up that discussion. Hana eyed them observing something was off.

              "I have something to tell my family ," Motak said while raising his hand , "it's a very shocking confession."

          "A confession?" Mun asked.

               "Ahjussi. Dont go sentimental on us." So-nam joked earning a scoff from Motak.

          "Exactly. " Ms Chu nodded , "don't you dare say you love us (😂😂)"

        "I got...." Motak beat around the bush pushing for suspense.  Sonam rolled his eyes.

            "Ahjussi got his memories back." The telepath read Motak's thoughts outloud.

             "What?" The rest of them chroursed.

            "You punk! I wanted to them! Did you have to read my thoughts outloud" Motak threw a spoon at the divine counter who easily doged it.

       "You were taking long." So-nam rebuffed eating the porridge.

      "Motak?" Ms Chu exclaimed , "you got your memories?"

          The muscle of the team nodded which turned into a happy occasion for all of them , atleast they were heading some good news

     In Yung