FULFILLING DESTINY

So-nam was looking through the newspaper , "there has to be something ," he frowned while turning pages.

                  "Don't Humans need to finish college to get what you call a job?" In Hye inquired and frankly So-nam wasn't surprised , for someone who dwelled in another world or something she definitely didn't have anything better to do than speaking to him. "Yah!Don't you ignore me. If you do, I'm going to sing so loudly. "

                  "I'm not going back to school so I have to find something else to do ," So-nam explained knowing In Hye would carry out her word , why his did his headphones need to charge now. "Maybe I should go work at that cafe." He frowned , "I just hope they haven't hired someone else."

                    His expenses were definitely needed to be reduced , So-nam had tried to be frugal as possible but his account had started reducing , he needed to find a job if he had to pay rent soon.

                        "I need fresh air." He muttered , he grabbed his blak hoodie and locked the door.

                       "So-nam!"

                    "Mi-ran." He smiled when the little girl hugged his waist , "how was school?"

                      "Boring." She gave him a pouty face with those adorable eyes of hers , "the teacher is always scary. I think she's a witch or akgwi." The little girl whispered to So-nam who pretended to be surprised.

                      "Is she really?" He gasped as she nodded her head seriously.

                   "Mi-ran! Get inside and change your clothes!" Mi-ran's mother said from behind the two.

                   "I'll tell you later!" Mi-ran whispered before kissing So-nam's cheek making him smile as she rushed inside her apartment room. When he moved to the buliding , the little girl had been the first to welcome him.

               "That girl needs to stop talking to you." Mi-ran's mother, Yuni and So-nam's ex  , muttered to herself but he heard it.

                   "You make it seem like I'm a bad influence," So-nam flashed Yuni a grin she didn't find hilarious, "you once liked my company once upon a time."

         "When I was infatuated with you. So-nam , I don't want my daughter near you at all , the other day she told me she saw a girl leaving your apartment in the middle of the night. I don't want her to be around such behavior."

                 So-nam scratched his hair awakardly , he still slept around from time to time , "still. Why you upset? Mi-ran's a kid , she doesn't understand."

               "You need to grow up So-nam." His former ex girlfriend looked at him seriously , "you have to start taking things seriously , you were in a coma for ten months, I thought you would change after something like that.  do you still want to live your life the same way without change? Being the same Casanova , the charming playboy who sleeps with anything in a skirt?"

                So-nam didn't respond as Yuni made her way inside the building leaving him to think through what she said. 

                 "So-nam?"

              "Ms Chu?" He rose a brow , "what are you doing here?" The last time he talked to the woman she said Eonni's noodles were closed for now because her , Motak and Hana had lost a friend and were greiving.