NEW ABILITIES CRAZY HOSTS

After receiving a call from Yuni her boss gave everyone a half day , So-nam decided to drop Mi-ran off at the restaurant Yuni wanted to treat her daughter to. It was a battle to get the girl to leave for she weirdly developed a crush on Motak.

           Mi-ran's taste for an eight year old girl were slightly concerning for So-nam given the little one has crushed him when he first moved in .

              "Should I text him?" Sonam pretended to be talking on his phone when in reality he was communicating with In Hye , he couldn't risk people thinking he was crazy or something.

                "I don't know ," the Old Power's voice said in his head , "you recently gave him your number and I don't think your cousin is the type to just accept help."

                 "I guess you're right," the divine counter shrugged still maintaining his ruse of talking to someone at the other end of the line as he crossed the street.

                     So-nam didn't know he was expectant of Hyeok texting him back  or anything. He even sent his cousin a hello message and it still hadn't been responded to and knowing him, So-nam was sure Hyeok deliberately ignored him

                 "Do you honestly think you can turn your cousin around for the best."

            "You said it yourself he could become a host should his violent tendencies increase. Besides , I think I can help him change, I feel it , but that's only possible if he lets me in."

                    "You're really getting a hold on being an empath."

                     "A what" Sonam paused in his walk ignoring the by standers when his voice rose loudly.

                     "An empath." In Hye repeated.

                   "What is that."

         "Do you ever know anything?" In Hye drawed and this made the divine counter scoff at the jab , "you're learning to read emotions. Its a power only few divine counters posssess. Lucky you , Empathy is a gift I have ."

             "You're the least empathetic person I know."

                 "Hay!" In Hye screamed and So-nam smirked at the mental image of her furious face at his remark.

                "But how am I an ," he stood in an alley that was unoccupied , "how am I an empath?"

              "Empathy and telepathy usually go hand in hand. And like I said , it's one of my gifts so it's bound you're able to channel it from our bond. Seriously , compare the times you've read thoughts now and when you started as a counter. There is a difference."

                 Sonam remembered the night when he sensed Mun's thoughts , he could hear them loudly , but now that he recalled he felt his rage as well .  Heck , the little boy he saved from the pedophile woman - not only did he catch onto the thoughts he felt the boy's fear but he hadn't put much thought on that.

              Was he really developing a power that made him read other people's emotion? Was that even a power at all?

               "I don't understand this power?"

          "Empathy is something that's already inside a human. Like I said , it's rare for divine counters to develop it , trust me when I say only few of your predecessors unlocked it. Empathy has to be inside you before the bond manifests and you turn into a divine counter. Meaning , you have always had empathy Park So-nam, our bond just heightens it to a level you can literally feel it from another person."