AVATARS , SAVING MS CHU AND SUHO

So-nam could not believe the weird turn the evening spiralled to. He had been reeling from the fact he had kissed Mun , the divine counter had no idea why he kissed the younger and worse why he had actually kept repeating the kiss in his brain.

                How soft Mun's lips had been against his mouth and the moment he felt the younger kiss him back and the sound of enjoyment  that came from Mun's throat. He has no idea why he instead of feeling gulity for kissing Mun ,he felt nothing at all. For an empath , he was totally confused about himself.

                 He was always into women, granted his stepmother scared him from having a committee relationship , but So-nam was always into women , he had never looked at a guy let alone kissing one but he kissed Mun. He had kissed a teenager!

                 So-nam was going on and spiralling in his own head untill Hana called him. He had stopped thinking about the kiss when he she told him Mun had been kidnapped by Cheongsin and a few other demons. The divine counter's anger had flared when he saw Mun being held captive and tortured.

                Ms Chu, Motak and Hana picked him up from his apartment and the four counters were driving towards the location of where the evil spirits were holding Mun hostage

                      "Even that crazy bitch is there?!" Sonam gripped Hana's phone . Glaring at the screen with spite how that crazy wench from the department store , Baek Hyanghui , was there acting all giddy of having Mun in their captivity.

              "He's gathering other evil spirits." Hana said noting the pure rage in his eyes , "Baek Hyanghui read Mun's memories , they probably know our identies and who we are."

            "We have to save him," Motak gripped the steering wheel , " darn it!  They  decided to take him when he was stripped of his powers."

           "Let's focus on saving So Mun." Ms Chu said worriedly as they all concerned about Mun's current  predicament.

                 So-nam felt each minute was excruciating the longer his instant intitution he felt So Mun in danger , just like last time , his instinct was going crazy each time he sensed Mun in danger. The divine counter could never understand why he was connected to Mun like this but in the moment whatever it was that linked him to Mun was the only thing verifying the younger was still alive.

         He felt Hana's hand on his and he looked at her , "we'll save So Mun." She encouraged him quietly giving his hand a firm squeeze , "we'll won't let those evil spirits get away with trying to harm one of our own."

                  Sonam nodded appreciating Hana's gesture knowing she wasn't exactly the sentimental type or comforting yet she was to reassure him.

                 "We'll make them pay. " He said and Hana nodded , she had been observed Mun and So-nam were close , a bit too close for friends  and even though both were obviously blind to their feelings , she knew So-nam was panicking especially since he was the only one amongst them who could detect when Mun was in trouble.

                 The four arrived at some old warehouse and So-nam had never felt so much malevolent energy gathered in one area.

              "Ji Cheongsin and Baek Hyanghui are both level three spirits. " Motak said.

              "The spirits I just saw were level two." Hana explained .

         "Let's move as a group . Don't fight them alone." Motak instructed and looked at So-nam , "be careful punk.  Let's be their shield , everyone stick behind us and use us  defend yourselves."