Chapter - 9 ( Kidnapped )

Author Pov:

Param's Room:

He said to himself wiping his tears "I should be ready to go to Kavin's Funeral"

He went to the washroom to get fresh up and ready.

After a few minutes, he got ready and went to his mother.

He said sadly "Mom, Kavin died in an accident. It was terrible. His face got ruined. I  am going to his funeral"

She replied solemnly "There are special people in our lives who never leave us, even after they are gone."

He gave a sad smile and left.

After the Funeral:

He was going in the car but he had to stop his car when two cars blocked his way. He still hadn't comprehended what happened when his car's door was opened and he was forcefully grabbed by a man. The other put a cloth in front of his mouth and he got unconscious.

They took him in his car and went to their boss's place.

After reaching their destination, one of the men picked him up and entered the house

After reaching their destination, one of the men picked him up and entered the house. Then he tied him tightly in a chair.

He said to the other men "Tell the Boss"

The other men nodded and went to a room

Soon, Shiv came and smirked seeing him and said to his man coldly "Bring a glass of water"

He replied "Yes, Boss" and after 1 minute, he came with a glass of water.

Shiv took it and threw it at him waking him up.

He slowly opened his eyes but was shocked to see his brother in front of him.

Shiv laughed evilly noticing his reaction and said coldly "I will kill you but after giving you pain through torture. I will take revenge for my  parents"

H was frustrated by what he heard. He got the news of his best friend and now this accusation. He couldn't control his anger and yelled angrily "I WAS JUST 5 YEARS OLD. A 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CAN'T KILL ANYONE. ABOUT BAD LUCK IT'S JUST A SUPERSTITIOUS. YOU ARE ADULT NOW. YOU SERIOUSLY CAN'T THESE STUPID THINGS."

All the time he heard his brother killed his parents but he never gave any thought to it. He believed what he heard from his- their uncle.

He sobbed right there thinking how stupid he was to believe all of it.

He said sobbing "F..or..g.i...ve..me..br..ot...her"

Param sighed and said "I never hated you. I love you, Shiv. I forgive you. Now open my ropes"

He stood up immediately and did what he said. They hugged each other for 10 minutes.

Shiv said smiling broking the hug "I have a thing, Bhai. I hope that may help you remember your past"