Chapter - 1 ( Meet The Singh Family )

Author Note:

I have made a little change in the introduction and that is Param is a successful businessman holding the top 1 position in the country and has many competitors but no one could defeat him. He is naive but is intelligent too.

( hope I haven't troubled you with it)

Let's get into the story)

Author Pov:

In the kitchen, six persons were sitting at the table with the food served by their maid.

The lady said, a sad smile on her face "Param still hasn't woken up. He must have come home late. I will wake him up"

The man beside her replied, a bit angry "Sure, do scold him too, Shivangi. How many times have I told him to not stay too long in his office? So that he can have a good rest at home but he never listens"

Shivangi laughed at this and said smiling "As you said my dear husband, Karan. He never listens"

Karan shook his head and told her to wake him up. While the others watched them with a done face.

Shivangi went into his room and saw him cuddling with a duvet. She adored him for a while from afar then went to the window side. She turned the curtain and opened the window letting the sunlight enter his room. She heard a whine from his son and a voice "Mumma, close it na. Let me sleep. You meanie"

She hummed and smiled, saying while hiding her laugh predicting the outcome " It's 12: 50 p.m. -- she was cut off by her son shouting "What!? Startled by his voice, he jumped off the bed and ignoring it, went to the washroom after taking a suit from his cupboard. After about 10 minutes, he came out fully freshened and ready with a suit, noticing her mother still there but sitting in his bed with a smile. He said hurriedly "Let's go mumma. I am already late"

She finally laughed but was stopped by his son's voice again which almost came as a whining "Don't laugh"

He with his mother rushed to the kitchen and sat at the table. He greeted his family with "Good morning" and started consuming food.

The boy said a bit angrily "Dont eat fast, be slow otherwise you will choke"

He replied while eating carelessly "Mmm.. I...am late, Pranav"

His dad said staring at him with a done face "Who said you to come late at night? If you had come on time then you wouldn't wake up late but you never listen "

After finishing the part of the food hastily, he gasped dramatically and said "Oh Really, Dad? Fine then. I will go without food as you know I don't like to eat breakfast when I am late but for you, I am eating and still you grumble" he stands up and ready to go faking his sad face but was back hugged by his brother.

His father said himself being dramatic "Who said you never listen? No one did. Now sat and ate my overdramatic son"

He giggled at his father and sat at the table.

One of the boys said "You both are overdramatic"

Param said raising his left eyebrow "As if you are not, Amar"

Amar said offended "When I act ^overdramatic^?"

He replied smirking "When you need something from Ajeet and Vyom"

The mentioned persons laughed and said "True, Not gonna argue"

Amar said feeling betrayed "That's cheating! You both weren't supposed to admit"

Ajeet said smiling "We can't lie, you know"

Vyom said smirking "Besides it's true"

Amar said with a mischievous smile "Now, Dont talk to me"

Before anyone could say anything they heard a coughing sound. They realized it was from Pranav.

Ajeet said worried "What happened? You alright?"

Pranav said laughing "W..h..i..l.e y.o.u w...e..r..e b..i...c...k..e..r.i...n..g, h...e...l..e..f...t" ( while you were bickering, he left)

They were confused but were shocked when they realized Param fooled them and left for work.

Shivangi shook her head and said smiling "He always fools you and leaves after consuming half of his food when he is late for work. It's always work"

Ajeet said smiling "That's true."

Shivangi said seriously "He forgot to take his lunch. I will give you. Don't forget to give while you are going to your work"

Ajeet said happily "Sure, mom. This way I will meet him in the office"

Vyom said teasing him "You always see him at home. You are saying as if you meet him rarely"

Before they can quarrel again, they are interrupted by their dad.

Karan said feeling so done with his sons "Oh come on. You can't just quarrel again. We don't have time for this. You have to go to work too"

They mischievously grinned and ate their food.
Ajeet and Vyom went to work, Pranav went to the hospital as he is a doctor while Amar went to his game studio for gaming.

When Ajeet and Vyom went into his elder's office, they were shocked and worried as hell.

Author Note:

How was it?
Was it good or bad?
What do you think?
Don't forget to vote and comment
Follow as well if you didn't
It's fine if you do not want to.
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy too.
Your favourite character
Thanks if you have voted on this chap.

Take care
Bye bye