Chapter - 2 ( Found Him )

Dialogue: "Hello"
Thoughts: •Hello•
Emphasizing the word: ^Hello^

I forgot to tell you the format, sorry.
Author Pov:

Ajeet and Vyom entered his brother's office and got shocked and worried as hell seeing the condition of his office and him.

All files were scattered here and there. He was searching for something hurriedly but couldn't find it because of this he was frustrated.

Vyom asked worriedly "What happened, Brother?"

He whipped his head towards him shocked as he didn't notice him and saw his two younger brothers. He replied hastily "I can't find a file which is very crucial"

Vyom said sighing "Which file is it? We will help you"

He replied still searching "You need to go to your office. Don't waste your time here, Vyom"

Vyom retorted "We aren't wasting our time. Now tell us which file is it. So we can find it fast"

He sighed and replied "It's a black and red file and it's labelled the important file "

They put the lunch box on the table and started searching for it after about five minutes ajeet found a file among many documents and said holding it " Is this the file you are talking about? "

He saw and exclaimed happily "Yes, it is. Thanks, Aju! (Ajeet's nickname )"

Ajeet chuckled and said while giving him "Don't make a mess next time. Bhai Jaan"

He grinned and said checking the time "Now, you both go. You two are already late"

They bid him and left while he cleaned his office. After a few minutes, he called someone and said to him

Italic: Param
Bold: other person

Did you find him?

No, I couldn't find him yet.

Anything about him?

No, nothing. Sorry

It's fine. Do it fast. Expand your search

Yeah, I will

Hope you find something this time, bye.

Hope so, bye.

-- Call ended --

He thought tears in his eyes • I hope to find you. I hope it's not my misconception •

He shook his head after a minute or so.

He thought • I should now focus on the meeting. I shouldn't be sitting useless •

Meanwhile Somewhere:

A boy sitting in an armchair humming a melody was interrupted by a man.

The man said in fear "Boss, we have found him"

The boy laughed and said coldly "Tell me about him. Where's his photo"

The man replied fearfully "His name is Param Singh. He was adopted by Karan. He knows about adoption but his brothers don't. He is the eldest and the top no. 1 successful businessman. He lives in India with his family. Here is the photo ( giving him the photo"

He said smirking and looking at the photo "Of course, he is adopted otherwise he wouldn't be my biological brother. I will make your life a living hell my brother. Fix my seat. We are going to India"

The man replied "Yes, Boss"

At Param office (Evening time):

He was still working when his brother Ajeet entered his office.

Ajeet said shutting down the computer "Come on. Let's go. Spend time with us"

He was about to refuse but his mind retorted

Oh come on now, don't be selfish at least spend time with them instead of thinking about yourself.•

Ajeet nudged him noticing he wasn't mentally present and asked raising one of his eyebrows "What are you thinking?"

Oh look you irritated your brother. Oops, I forgot you are adopted

Ajeet said sighing "Hello! You here?"

He faked giggling and asked, "Where is Vyom?"

Ajeet replied smiling "He is in the car waiting for us"

He said with a fake smile "Okay then. Let's go"

He went with them and soon they arrived at home.

His father said smiling "Oh see! Who is here?"

His mother said to his father with a done face "Come on, don't be so over dramatic"

He hugged his parents then they all played games and watched the movie together.

They made a fort and slept together enjoying each other's warmth.

Meanwhile on the other side:

A boy lying in his bed with an evil smile thought to himself • I am coming brother, be ready to face hell. I will take revenge on you. You KILLED MY PARENTS. YOU AREN'T WORTHY ENOUGH THAT I CALL OUR PARENTS. I HATE YOU..I HATE YOU BROTHER. I WILL NOT EVER FORGIVE YOU• He sobbed silently and screamed at the pillow.

A person thought " I have played my game. Let's what happens"

-----As said Happiness won't last forever-----

Author Note :

How was it?
Was it good or bad?
What do you think?
Don't forget to vote and comment
Follow as well if you didn't
It's fine if you do not want to.
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy too.
Thank you all for voting on the previous chapter.

What's your favourite scene?
What do you think will happen?
Do you want to add something to the story? Do tell me. I will add if it's according to the plot\Story Line.

Sorry for the late update though