Episode - 3 ( Trip Gone Wrong )

Author Pov:

In the living room :

They all had woken up after coming from work and taking a good rest. Now, they are sitting in the living room, talking with each other.

Karan said excitedly as he just got an idea "We should go on a trip today. You can call your friends too"

Amar exclaimed delightedly " That's a great idea, Dad! "

Param raised a question "Where will we go, Dad?"

His dad made a thinking facade and replied after a few seconds as if he had just thought of a place "Mahim Beach "

Pranav replied enthusiastically "Oh! It's a new place to visit. It will be fun"

Ajeet said smiling "Now, Let's prepare."

Param replied happily "Yep! I will just call one of my friends. I haven't seen him for a long time"

They all went into their room to prepare for the trip.

After a few minutes :

Karan asked everyone " Everyone's ready"

Before anyone could say anything, Vyom and Amar exclaimed enthusiastically "Yes!"
Everyone except Vyom and Amar shook their head at the enthusiastic boys.

Karan asked Param with a smile "Have you called your friend?"

He replied smiling "Yes, Dad"

At Mahim Beach:

Here Everyone was enjoying but our param was sitting, puffing his cheeks out

Shivangi laughed noticing him and said bringing everyone's attention "Param, what happened?"

He replied pouting sadly "He still didn't come, Mom. I am not gonna talk to him now."

Vyom went to him and said while back-hugging him as he could not see him sad "Don't worry, he will come. He must be struck in traffic"

He replied still pouting "He said he would come quick."

Ajeet asked chuckling "How can he come quickly when he is stuck in traffic?"

He replied looking at him with an angry pout "It's just your assumption. I didn't receive his call saying he is stuck in ^traffic^ "

Ajeet laughed at his reply but received a glare from his elder brother shutting him up.

Pranav said after stinking his tongue 😜 to his elder brother Ajeet "Bhai Jaan is saying correct"

While others shook their head.

Soon, a man came and said "I came, Param"

But he was ignored by his best friend Param, So he asked his brother confused "Huh? What happened to him, Amar?"

Amar replied chucking "You came late when you said you would come quick so he is upset with you"

He grinned and said "I was late because I was buying your ice cream but it melted on the way then you know I had to clean my car"

Param said upset by his reply, tears in his eyes "Do you think I am stupid? Or I am foolish? I know this isn't your real reason. You are lying"

He gulped when he received a glare from his brothers so he quickly said " You are not foolish or stupid okay? I was just joking "

Param asked angrily "Then why were you late?"

He replied calmly " Silly, it was because of a traffic jam. Now forgive me"

Param said teasing him "I will think about it"

He replied cutely "Sowiee"

Param said smirking "Okay fine but on condition"

He asked confused "Which condition?"

Param said grinning widely "You will 2 scoops of ice cream right now, Kavin"

Kavin
Age: 37 years old
Best friend of Param

Back to the story:

He whined but agreed.

Param stood happily and dragged him away while others laughed.

Param was still dragging him but he stopped in the middle once he realized something.

Kavin asked confused "What happened?"

Param replied sadly "I don't know where is ice cream stall"

Kavin looked at him as if he saw a ghost and then said "Don't be sad, let's go I know a nearby market"

Param jumped happily while Kavin smiled seeing him happy.

Soon they reached the place. It was a bit familiar to Param but he ignored this feeling as it was the first time he had come so how could it be familiar?

He saw the ice cream stand he got a flashback from the past but he didn't remember it happening.

Flashback:

A young boy said happily clutching a lady's clothes "Mom! Ice cream, please.

A boy younger than him said screaming "I want same as bhai, Mom"

They both pleaded with does eyes and their mother couldn't resist it so she agreed.

They yelled happily "Hurray!"

His mother said "Promise me you both will stay together"

They both replied happily "Promiwe"

The flashback ended when he was nudged by someone.

He saw it was Kavin who was looking at him worriedly but he tried to pressure his mind so he could remember As a result he was dizzy and felt himself losing consciousness.

Kavin who standing beside him realized he was falling unconscious so he in time caught him before he could fall to the ground.

He picked him up and rushed to his parents.

They saw him and yelled worriedly "What happened to Param, Kavin?

It caught their son's attention who was playing nearby and when they noticed Param was unconscious, they rushed to him.

Kavin replied worriedly " I don't know. I was about to buy an ice cream but he got stiff and then he fell unconscious. I realized he was falling unconscious before so I caught him in time"

Pranav said worriedly "Let's take him to the hospital "

Author Note :

How was it?
Was it good or bad?
What do you think?
Don't forget to vote and comment
Follow as well if you didn't
It's fine if you do not want to.
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy joy too.
Thank you all for voting on the previous chapter.

What's your favourite scene?
What do you think will happen?