Chapter - 8 ( Unexpected Revealation )

Author Pov:

Otherside:

Shiv said smirking "Try multiple attacks on Param but make sure it fails in the end"

The man replied fearfully "Yes, Boss"

At Singh House:

In Param's Room:

He was sitting on the bed when he heard the door open. He looked up to see who was it and got stiff when he saw it was his dadi.

She said angrily but not loud enough "Why are you still here? Didn't I tell you to leave this house?

He stuttered  "I..c..a..n.'t"

She taunted him "Even though you were 5 years old in that accident, you killed your parents because you were bad luck. You are a disappointment to your biological mom and dad "

His mind went through all the words his dad said to him in past. He got angry and realized one thing so he said calmly not letting his anger get off him "Well, Dadi, I was just 5 years old, how can I kill them? Bad luck, it's just a superstitious nothing else. If you say anything bad, I will tell the whole family what you did with me. How you emotionally abuse me every day when you see me alone."

She replied irritated "It's better if you leave." After that, she left.

He did not know how but all the negativity in his mind left

• If you burn the outside of empty glass it will burn but if you try to burn the glass which is filled with water it won't burn The glass is you and the water is positivity and the lighter is negativity if you fill your mind with positivity then the negativity won't burn you. Someone said it to me. And I guess, it's true • He thought smiling

After a 15 minutes:

They are sitting in the living room talking with each other happily.

• I guess, it's time to reveal it. • thought Param.

Param said causing everyone to give him attention "Okay so I have to reveal something that is I am not your biological brother. I was adopted by your parents when I was 5 years old that time my parents died in an accident. I have Chronic Kidney Disease which is caused by CAD heart disease. I also have found my biological brother Shiv. But I won't go to him"

They were shocked at the revelation except for Karan and Shivangi who knows and we're happy with what Param did.

Pranav said shocked "We need time to process it"

Others agreed with him while Param nodded understanding them.

They all went into their room.

Another side :

The man told everything that happened in the Singh house.

Shiv said smirking "There's a change of plan. There will be no attack on him as it will gain his brother's sympathy. We will kidnap him and put a fake letter that he ran away"

The man replied, "Okay, Boss".

He said coldly "Arrange it fast"

The man replied "Okay, Boss"

At The Singh House:

Param's Room:

He was lying in his bed thinking about what would happen now when his thoughts were cut off by a phone call. He saw it was Kavin so he picked it up.

He said his tone neither sad nor happy "Hello, Kavin"

He almost yelled when he heard something "What!? How?"

He dropped his phone while tears fell from his eyes like a waterfall. He brought his knees up to his head and cried silently.

Author Note:

How was it?

Was it good or bad?

What do you think?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow as well if you didn't
It's fine if you do not want to.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy too.

Your favourite character

Thanks if you have voted on this chap.

Thank you for voting on the previous chapter.

Your comments and votes lift me. It motivates me. It makes me happy. It encourages me to write more.

Target - 10 votes and 2 comments for the Next and last Chp
If you want a double update.

Take care
Bye bye