Sunset 7

Ivy opened her eyes to stare the unknown ceiling. She looked around to see the most perfect human being in her eyes who was none other than scarlette. Ivy realised how scarlette was looking like a literal goddess under the rising sun from the window.

But she got worried seeing the uncomfortable position scarlette was sleeping in. Ivy tried to get up but she felt a sudden pain in her head. She groaned and held her head in her hands.

"Are you okay?" Ivy looked to around to see scarlette already awake and worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." Ivy said as the pain wasn't long lasting.

"You dont look fine tho. Wait i'll bring you some painkillers." Scarlette immediately got up from her chair but ivy held her hand.

"No, its fine seriously. It was just a slight headache. No need to get all worked up." Ivy replied with a smile.

Ivy stared at the beautiful sunrise out of the window and scarlette looked in the direction. "Its beautiful, right?" Ivy asked scarlette turning her head.

"yeah but i prefer this beauty infront of me."Scarlette said holding ivy's hand and staring at her like she's her whole world. No one had ever made ivy feel like that. Was it what they call 'love'? Or is it just her mind playing games? She didnt care at this point. All she knew was that she wanted to feel this forever.

Scarlette snapped her fingers infront of ivy making ivy pull out of her haze and stare at her. " Hey, Are you okay?"

"Yeah its just... nothing." Ivy shrugged and hugged scarlette out of nowhere. Scarlette hugged her back smiling. Ivy rested her head against scarlette's shoulder and stared back at the sun and how birds chirped happily creating the mesmerising music that no human can create. She felt satisfied.

"Do you... remember anything from last night?" Scarlette asked hesitantly pulling away from the hug. She didnt know how ivy would react about it and moreover it was her own 'friend' who did that to her made her feel guilty.

Scarlette saw ivy was so lost in her thought which made her nervous.

"Yeah i do remember." Ivy replied with a not so pleasant face after remembering what happened.

"I'm sorry about that. If i knew noah was like that i would nev-" Scarlette got cut off by a peck on her lips.

"Stop saying sorry. It wasnt even your fault. Infact i should thank you for saving me otherwise I dont what would've happened-"

Scarlette put her hand on ivy's lips making her stop talking.

"Shush... nothing would've happened. I will never let anything happen to you baby." She whispered lowly to Ivy while looking directly into her hazel eyes.

Ivy felt this strange safe feeling right now that scarlette was around. It was like her whole world was complete and she didnt wish for anything else right now but to just kiss scarlette hard until they both are short of breathe and so she did.

Ivy moved the finger from her lips before capturing scarlette's lips into hers.

Scarlette slightly hovered over ivy getting up from her chair and laying onto the bed. She could finally kiss ivy as much as she wanted now that she was sober.

Ivy's hand went into her hairs gripping them tightly as scarlette held onto her tiny waist.

But this didnt last very long as they heard the doorbell ring. Scarlette groaned that she again couldn't devour the treat before her.

"Scarlet!!!!" Scarlette heard her brother's voice from downstairs. She quickly got up and looked down the window to see her parents and her brother standing at the door.