Sunset 5

"Oh god I- I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I just- I lost the only friend i had. didnt- " Ivy's panick got cut off when scarlette said.

"Wanna do that again?"

Ivy got shocked at the statement but then vigorously nodded. Scarlette quickly captured her lips in a deep passionate kiss while holding her from her neck and waist. Ivy's hand slid behind her neck in her hairs.

Scarlette slowly laid Ivy down on the bed while hovering over her, without breaking the kiss. Their project papers were lying around them in bed but they could care less about it.

Scarlette's hand slid from Ivy's waist to her body making her moan. Scarlette took this chance to insert her tongue into Ivy's mouth.

Scarlette's hand slid on the top of Ivy's breast and massaged it. Ivy was currently in haze. The pleasure was too much for her body. Scarlette went from kissing her lips to her jaw.

Scarlette sucked and licked her jaw then dived into her neck. Scarlette sucked hard on a sweet spot of Ivy making her moan. "A-ahh scarl-ette." Ivy turned her head giving scarlette more access.

They both came out from their making out session when they heard doorbell ring. "Who could it be?" Scarlette asked.

"Maybe my mom? Fvck!" Ivy immediately got up and fixed herself a bit and ran downstairs to open the door.

She opened the door to see it was actually her mom. "Mom, you came back early today?" Ivy asked in confusion.

"You dont look happy to see me back early." Ivy's mom laughed but ivy quickly shook her head.

"It's not like that."

Ivy's mom saw scarlette coming downstairs. "Who is she? Your girlfriend?" She asked Ivy while taking off her shoes.

Ivy got flustered at the sentence. "Momm!!" She whined at her mom's teasing.

"Didnt i tell you about the project."

"Hm. You did." Ivy's mom said entering the house.

"She's my partner for the project. Her name is Scarlette." Ivy said innocently looking at scarlette as if they weren't all over each other not a minute ago.

"Nice to meet you." Scarlette said and Ivy's mom greeted back.

"I should make something for you both to eat." Ivy's mom said.

"No its ok. I dont want to burden you. You just came back. You must be tired." Scarlette said politely refusing.

"Its nothing burden and dont mistake me as an old woman who easily gets tired." Ivy's mom said making scarlette chuckle and reply "I never thought you were an old woman. You look so young that i thought you are Ivy's sister."

"Dont praise me too much. I might get over confident about my looks." Ivy's mom laughed at scarlette's statement.

Ivy saw scarlette and her mom getting along so well. Scarlette even convinced her mom into helping her with cooking. They both were talking about dont know what. While Ivy was sitting on kitchen island getting bored.

"I'm alive too." Ivy said to both of them, making them laugh.

"We know." Ivy's mom said.

"You really forgot about me since you both started talking. Looks like you are her mom not mine." Ivy said rolling her eyes.

"I might as well adopt her and disown you." Ivy's mom teased ivy making her whine.

"Even if you do that. Scarlette would still be my friend. She'll let me live here even if you dont like that." ivy said proudly looking at scarlette for reply.

"Hmm i will have to think about that." Scarlette said making a thinking face.

"Wow cant believe my mom and my friend both betrayed me. I'm so hurt." Ivy scoffed biting at an apple as Scarlette and her mom laughed.

Currently Ivy and scarlette were walking hand in hand at the beach. Water was occasionally washing their feet. They both were smiling silently.

No one yet mentioned about the kiss yet. They were just not ready to talk about it.

"Do you think i should cancel the date with noah tomorrow?" Ivy asked hesitantly.

Scarlette didn't want to be selfish and take the fun away from the girl and its not like they were a thing.

"No, You shouldn't. Noah was sounding so excited for the date. I mean if you dont want to go then cancel it but not because of me."

"Ok." Ivy nodded in understanding.

The rest of the time they spent walking around on the beach and watching the sunset. It was now their usual.