Sunset 6

Ivy and scarlette were going home after school.

"Can you help me decide what to wear for the date? Please!!!" Ivy said turning her head infront of scarlette and giving her the doe eyes. Scarlette almost had an heart attack because of how adorable ivy was looking.

"How can i help? My fashion sense is shit." Scarlette laughed at Ivy and flicked her forehead making ivy retreat her head towards road.

"Yeah saying that while wearing most fashionable clothes ever." Ivy said, rubbing the place where scarlette hit her.

"Ok ok i'll help." Scarlette agreed and they both went to Ivy's home directly.

"Oh my daughter is here." Ivy's mom said while knowingly going to hug Scarlette to tease ivy making ivy roll her eye.

"Yes. I'm home, mom." Scarlette joined in making Ivy raise her brows.

"If you both's mother-daughter meet up is finished then let me take MY friend to my room." Ivy said highlighting the word 'My'.

"Sure." Ivy's mom laughed and finally hugged ivy and ivy hugged back.

They both went to Ivy's room. Ivy opened her closet and scarlette was stunned to see so many pretty clothes.

"You want me to decide from these?" Scarlette said visibly sweating and ivy nodded.

"Now i know why you needed help. They are all so pretty. No one can decide what to wear." Scarlette said.

"Stop exaggerating." Ivy laughed.

"I swear you'd look good in all of them." Scarlette said not being able to decide.

"You are not helping at all." Ivy said as she was going through her own closet.

Ivy changed a few dresses and all she got as the reply was. "You're looking so pretty." and some other compliments along that. It was making ivy furious. Scarlette kept complimenting her not helping her pick a dress.

Meanwhile Scarlette was so mesmerised everytime Ivy would change into a new dress. It was like every dress was made just for her. They fit so perfectly on her body and it was getting harder and harder to decide with every new dress Ivy came out wearing.

"Ugh scarlette!!" Ivy yelled at her.

"Yes Ma'am!" Scarlette replied in a soldier tone immediately jumping up from the bed.

"ahh what did i even bring you here? you are confusing me even more." Ivy shook her head coming closer to scarlette.

"What can i do? You look good in all of them?" Scarlette as she held Ivy's waist bringing her closer making Ivy's breathe hitch.

"Shut up." Ivy said blushing and hitting her arm. The were both staring at each other. Their bodies were glued together.

The tension was getting irresistible They both leaned in and were about to attach their lips together when.

"Uhm uhm." They heard Coughing sound from the door and quickly broke apart from each other. Ivy quickly turned to her closet acting like she's picking a dress and scarlette turned to the wall because suddenly it was interesting.

"Hope i didnt disturb you both. Did i?" Ivy's mom chuckled.

"Um No." Ivy replied.

"Here. I thought i should give you both some snacks to eat. You guys can continue now." She placed a tray at the table and winked towards Ivy.