𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Love

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The day of the bus drive to tokyo arrived in no time. The boys of the volleyball club were all excited and full with joy.

Everyone started to arrive, as well as Kōshi. He loaded his luggage onto the bus and sat down on his seat, waiting for his friend Daichi to arrive.

"Hey Sugawara, you're early today.", Takeda sensei smiled. "Ah yes. I finished up things at home early.", Kōshi awkwardly replied.

"Sugawara.. you're close with Himiko right?"

———

"And? Have you talked to Sugawara?", Mary asked. Ritsuki, Airi and Mary, sat in a convenience store and they were munching on their food.

"No..he's still ignoring me..", the girl sighed upon hearing that question. "So what are you planning to do?", Ritsuki asked.

"I have no Idea what to do..", Airi spoke in frustration, hoping for some advice. "Maybe go to his house at the weekend. He can't say no when you're standing here does he?", Mary questioned.

"He technically can't, but he won't be there tomorrow.", Ritsuki replied. "What do you mean he can't?", Mary asked in confusion.

"They are leaving for tokyo today. Didn't you know? Asahi told me couple days ago.", Ritsuki explained. "And you tell us now!?", Mary jumped up. "I thought you knew!"

Airi stared at her fruit sandwich for a while before smashing her hands on the table to stand up. All eyes were glued to her.

"I need to fix things with that stupid guy..I can't let him go. I love him to much to do that"

The girl grabbed her bag and stormed out of the school, in the direction of the school.

———

"Sugawara.. you're close with Himiko right?"

"Um..kind of. But not anymore..", Kōshi replied in frustration. "Do you know why she's been acting so depressed lately? I know I shouldn't get between your private life as a teacher, but I'm just worried. She's not attending lessons and her grades has been dropping. And it seems like she's always sad and frustrated. So if you're willing to tell me..", Takeda sensei questioned.

"Sensei, she really is sad and frustrated all the time?", a worried expression appeared on the boy's face. "I can't remember the last time I saw her smile..", the teacher replied.

"I..I really messed up..", Kōshi mumured to himself. "Sorry..?"

"I'm sorry sensei but I gotta fix things!", Kōchi freed himself from his seatbelt and ran out of that bus. He had his phone in his hand.

After all those weeks, he finally tipped in hos girlfriends number and called her.

"Suga! Where are you going!? We're leaving soon!", the captain yelled at him. But Kōshi couldn't care less.

As he ran out of the school gate, in the direction of his girlfriend's house he heard a voice yelling at him from behind.

The voice of his favorite girl.

"Kōshi!", Airi screamed and ran up to him.

She wrapped her arms around him from behind and buried her face in his back. "I'm so sorry Kōshi..it's all my fault. I should've stopped Kenji..I know but I couldn't it was all to fast and-", she frantically explained until the boy turned around and pressed his lips onto hers.

Slowly, he led go. "I know..It wasn't your fault from the beginning..I was so dumb for thinking you'd do this. I'm sorry for everything. For putting you through all this..for running away, for not listening and trusting you. I'm so sorry I should've known better. But please I beg you. Give me one more chance.. I'll do everything to fix this. You're so important to me. You're my favorite girl of all time. Will you forgive me?"

Airi looked at him in shock. Tears came running down her cheeks. But unlike the tears of the previous weeks. Those were happy tears.

Once again, it felt like she was on cloud nine. In a field full with butterflies and colorful flowers. Just the two of them in their own world.

A smile appeared on her lips. "Are you stupid? Of course I forgive you!", she laughed and pulled him
into a tight hug.

"I love you Kōshi."

"I love you too."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───