5

Feelings

"I have feelings for you..."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Weeks have passed, Airi is now sure about what she's feeling, her sister went back to university and she's been making progress on becoming a nicer person.

The bell rang and everyone packed up, as well as Airi and Kara. Kara was stressing about the next match, when she found the phone of her little sister, Hitoka, in her bag. "Oh my god why is it here, she's been looking for it all morning..", Kara sighed annoyed. "What's wrong Kara? You better get going, you have a match don't you?", Airi asked. "Yes I do but Hitoka forgot her phone in my bag..Oh! Can you bring her the phone??"

"Me? I don't even know where she is!", Airi responded shocked upon hearing this request. "I think you would love to bring it to her. She became the second manager of your boy's club.", Kara winked at her best friend.

Airis eyes opened wide. "Leave it to me. Now go to your club!", Airi giggled and snatched the phone away from Kara.

Kara happily walked off to her club room while Airi made her way to the gym. She pushed open the door and walked inside. There were only a few people inside, Nishinoya, 4 first graders and the girl's crush.

They all looked at her and out of a sudden Nishinoya came running up. "Oh my god Airi you look as gorgeous as always!", Nishinoya screamed. Airi wanted to ignore him but she remembered her sisters words.

"Thank you. But please don't scream at me.", she smiled. Nishinoya himself looked shocked upon hearing her answer. He talked to her many times and every time he got ignored or she would side eye him and walk away.

One of the first graders with orange hair came running up with excitement. "Noya - san is this your girlfriend? Who is she?", he asked, while jumping around. "She's not his girlfriend.", Suga budged in. The boy had a grumpy look on his face and turned to Airi. "What are you doing here?"

"Saying hello to everyone. Are you jealous?", the girl asked teasingly. "As if. Why are you really here?", he pouted and looked away. Airi just giggled and then soon enough, Hitoka and Kiyoko came into the gym. "Hitoka - chan! There you are. Oh hey Kiyoko!", Airi smiled. "Airi - san! What are you doing here?", Hitoka asked confused. "I was looking for you. I heard you were looking for your phone?", Airi grinned and pulled the phone out of her pocket. "It was in Karas bag."

"Woah! Thank you! Sorry for the trouble..", Hitoka sighed. "No it's alright. I wanted to see someone anyway.", Airi smiled, before turning to the grey haired boy. She winked at him and walked out of the gym.

"Suga - san! Don't tell me you and Airi are-", Nishinoya said in a shocked tone. "No! We're not!", he mocked angrily and walked away. "Why is he mad?", Nishinoya asked himself. But he just let it drop and continued to warm up.

———

"So you think he was jealous?", Kara asked while munching on her milk bread. "I think so..he was pouting and he seemed unhappy.", Airi said. "Maybe he really was jealous.", Kara spoke.

The girls just continued eating and soon after, the 3 others of the friend group joined them. "Guys do you wanna hang out after school?", Airi mentioned. They decided to got to the mall and just walk around the city a bit.