7

Cinnamon roll
fluff!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

After Karasuno won the game against Aoba Johsai, and qualified for the finals, Airi and Kōshi went out together to celebrate.

Airi snuck up behind her boyfriend, who was busy with his phone and covered his eyes with her hands. "Guess who I am!", she grinned playfully. "Hmm? Are you my girlfriend?", the boy chuckled.

"Correct!", she smiled. Kōshi turned around and gave her a hug, before placing a gentle kiss on her lips, which she returned.

"Alright, let's go!", Airi suddenly spoke and dragged her boyfriend to the to the bus stop. "So where are you taking me?", the boy chuckled. "You'll see!", she grinned.

———

"A café? It's new isn't it?", Kōshi asked as they were standing in front of a cute shop. "Yes! Kara said they have really good cinnamon rolls! And they hot chocolate is good too!", Airi squeaked in excitement.

The couple entered the shop and sat down in a cozy corner before ordering their food. "I'll have a hot milk chocolate and a small cinnamon roll with strawberry on top!", Airi smiled as the waitress noted down her order. "And for me a matcha latte and the waffles with bananas and berries.", Kōshi said.

After short 10 minutes of waiting, their food came. "This looks so yummy!", Airi spoke in an excited demeanor. The boy was about to start eating when his girlfriend stopped him. "Don't touch it! I have to take pictures!", she pouted and took out her phone.

Kōshi chuckled and waited patiently for Airi to finish taking pictures.

"Have I ever told you that you smell like cinnamon rolls?", Airi mentioned while munching on her food. "I guess you did. After the game we lost against Seijoh..", her boyfriend replied. "Oh yeah that time!", Airi chuckled

———

The time they spent together flew by and before they realized, it was 10pm already.

"I don't want to go home yet!", Airi pouted as two of them were waiting for the bus. "But it's late already. It'll be dangerous if we stay outside.", Kōshi sighed. "But I want to be with you!", she said and rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. "I know..me too."

There was a moment of silence, then Kōshi remembered something. "My parents are away for the weekend. You can stay over at my place if you want to?", he suggested. Airi's eyes lit up and she happily agreed.

She told her parents that she's going to stay over at Kara's and the two of them headed to Kōshis place.

———

"Uno uno!", Airi grinned as she put her last card down. "Ugh! Again!", the boy sighed upset and threw his last cards onto the pile of cards.

The couple had a good laugh about it and Kōshi went to wash up. In the mean time, Airi changed into the clothes her boyfriend gave her then sat down on Kōshis couch and scrolled through instagram.

About 30 minutes has passed and she heard the creaking of the door. She turned around to see a shirtless Kōshi in sweatpants and a small towel around his neck.

The boy closed the door behind him while rubbing his hair with a towel. "Do the clothes I gave you fit?", he asked upon seeing her in his clothes. "They're a bit big, but it's fine!", Airi smiled.

Kōshi laid down on the couch with his head on his girlfriends lap and they just enjoyed each other's company while minding their own business on their phones.

———

The boy turned off the lights, before cuddling into his bed, into his girlfriend's touch. He snuggled his face into her neck. "I love you.", he whispered.

"I love you too"

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

I'm through with my exams!!! I'll try to update every two days from now on and hopefully finish the story end of october or maybe beginning of november! I'm prolly writing 3 more chapters and 1 extra chapter!! Stay tuned 😝😝