6

Promise

"You really promise that?.."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"I don't get it Airi! Why me, out of everyone? I don't want to be another one of you toys and you'll just throw me away whenever you get bored! In fact, I like you too. You're so beautiful and I admire you but I'm scared that you'll just replace me like I was nothing!"

"I'm dead serious about you! I've been running after you like a puppy for the last couple weeks and you think I'm just gonna throw you away like nothing?
Please Sugawara! Give me one chance, I'll prove that I won't hurt you!"

"And how will you prove it?"

Airi didn't know what to say. How will she prove it. She didn't know it herself.

"I- I have no Idea. I'm sorry. But I promise I will talk to no guys while we're talking and I will not end things just like that! If I do I swear I will give you a valid reason! I promise!", she said with confidence.

She was sure that she would have no reason to break the heart of the boy standing in front of her. She likes him to much to do that.

"You really promise that?"

"Really. Really. Really!"

"I don't know what I did to like me so much but O can't deny that I probably like you as much as you like me. So I guess maybe we could give it a shot.", Sugawara smiled.

Airi's eyes lit up. For her it was not a surprise that he liked her, after all she's the most popular girl at school. But she's more surprised by herself, that she's so happy about a guy liking her.

The girl grinned and opened up her arms for a hug. Sugawara happily hugged her.

It was a long hug, a passionate one. Airi again had that strong feeling. She felt like she was on cloud nine, butterflies were flying around in her stomach and everything around her was filled with pink and red hearts.

Slowly they let go of each other. The lovebirds were staring at each other and in a split second, Airi grabbed the grey haired boy's face and placed a gentle kiss on the mole right under his left eye.

"Good night Kōshi!"

The girl ran off and as she turned around, she blew him a kiss.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Sorry for this short chapter! Next one will be longer! Hope y'all still enjoyed!!