Chapter 24

Chapter 24
I stood still at the entrance of the garden as Herley cried out again in alarm.
"Is anyone there?"
I honestly didn't care that she heard me, my mind was consumed by thoughts of my phone that contained major evidence.
When I had fallen, my phone slipped out of my hands, and so I was furiously trying to find it.
The person who was speaking to Herley did not make a sound, as Herley came inching toward my hiding spot.
In a panic, I spun around desperately trying to find my phone.
I finally found it under a rose bush. I went to pick it up and wasted no time sprinting back the way I came.
While running, I made no effort to be quiet so Herley started chasing the source of the noise.
I knew I couldn't run back to my room because that would give me away, so I turned left and ran down to the servant's quarters.
I could hear Herley chasing after me, I turned back to see the distance she had gained. She was already so close.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, Thank you all for reading my book. This book is exclusively on Good Novel under the same name and book cover.

I would love for you guys to read it there. I'll attach the direct link so its easy for you to read and support me. Thank you!

https://www.goodnovel.com/book/The-Lycan-King-s-Rejected-Mate_31000466488