Chapter 7

Chapter 7
I was so glad to see the gentle approval on Arnou's face when I gave my reply. He seemed pleased that I was walking away from such a bad situation."What time do you want to leave? Just say the word and it's done" Arnou asked me.

I looked at Eden and realized that I couldn't stomach to be here another minute. Not with Nikkini about to take over my chambers. I didn't necessarily need to be the Lycan's luna but I could at least use this opportunity to leave.

"How about immediately?" I asked a bit tentatively scared that I would seem too eager.

Eden looked at me, a look of wide panic on his face, and yelled "No, if the Lycan leaves before the annual gala is over, I will become the mockingstock of all the other alphas."

"It's a bit late for that don't you think? I can assure you that you're already being mocked for rejecting your luna in front of the other lunas." I said with a mocking smirk at him.

Arnou pointedly ignored Eden, just looked relieved, and said to me.

"I was hoping you would say that. Pack your things, let's leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, Thank you all for reading my book. This book is exclusively on Good Novel under the same name and book cover.

I would love for you guys to read it there. I'll attach the direct link so its easy for you to read and support me. Thank you!

https://www.goodnovel.com/book/The-Lycan-King-s-Rejected-Mate_31000466488