Chapter 23

After we all reconciled, Alisa, Arnou and I went to visit granny.

I was nervous about seeing her, considering the last time I had seen her she was clutching her stomach and crying out in pain.

When we got to granny's door, Arnou went inside first and I followed slowly behind him.

"Come here child, sit down, let me take a good look at you." Granny said smiling as she beckoned me to sit beside her on the bed.

I looked at her a bit bewildered at her lack of wariness towards me

"Granny, I just want you to know that I'm really sorry about everything that happened. I sincerely apologize."

I was still apologizing when Arnou coughed loudly and I noticed that granny was looking at me weirdly.

"What are you going on about?

It's not your fault I'm a little bit under the weather.

In Fact I hear that you volunteered to take personal care of me." Granny said with a chuckle.

"Come now girl, there's no need to feel sorry for me. I've got my strength back." Granny said, smiling at me as I sat down 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, Thank you all for reading my book. This book is COMPLETED and exclusively on Good Novel under the same name and book cover.

I would love for you guys to read it there. I'll attach the direct link so its easy for you to read and support me. Thank you!

https://www.goodnovel.com/book/The-Lycan-King-s-Rejected-Mate_31000466488