Chapter 17

I stood speechless as I stared at the doctor unable to believe what he had said.
I made the meal myself and I did not poison the food. So the doctor had to have been mistaken.

I walked up to the doctor and gave him a sharp look. "Doctor, are you absolutely certain she was poisoned? This isn't a light accusation you're throwing around." I said still in shock.

The doctor frowned at me, and said

"Miss Daciana, I have been in this profession for 15 years. I'm fairly certain I know a case of poisoning when I see it. However, if you need me to, I can take a sample to the lab and run some tests."

A test would definitely confirm that I didn't put anything in the food so I think it's a good idea.
But before I could give the doctor a go ahead,

Alisa interrupted me.
"Which test?" Alisa asked with a sneer.

"Doctor Yakuim is our family doctor and he has never made a wrong diagnosis. You wicked girl, you poisoned my grandmother and now you're trying to question our doctor's competence."

Alisa yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, Thank you all for reading my book. This book is exclusively on Good Novel under the same name and book cover.

I would love for you guys to read it there. I'll attach the direct link so its easy for you to read and support me. Thank you!

https://www.goodnovel.com/book/The-Lycan-King-s-Rejected-Mate_31000466488