Release the Kraken

"Talking"

"Thinking"

"SHOUTING/YELLING"

(Agatha's POV)

I drove up to the house where I hosting my Gillman Real Estate "Open House" Event, which will also be where I'll be hosting my big launch party in about a week, and welcome an expected couple to their potential new home.

Agatha: Welcome to your new home! If I may be so bold.

Janice (the pregnant wife): Ooh.

Doug (The husband): This is incredible.

I led them inside to give them a tour and they were already amazed by the interior.

Agatha: Oh, you've picked a great place to raise a kid. It's so safe here in Oceanside. Moving my family here was the best decision I ever made.

Janice: Doug actually grew up here. We're moving back so that we can be closer to his folks when the little one comes.

Doug: Hello free babysitter!

Agatha: *laughs nervously* Nice. Just be careful they don't tell you how you should live your life and raise your children.

The couple looked confused and concerned when I realized what I just said.

Agatha: I mean, it'll be so nice to have family nearby. You're very lucky.

(Meanwhile, Ruby's POV)

Something was happening to me. I don't know what, but I needed to hide so I could figure this out, so I ran to the library. Since it was closed, I figured no one else would be inside. I managed to get the door open and rushed inside, almost tripping over the prom decorations. I soon found an enclosed space via bookshelves and I ran over, diving behind a book cart, and covered my glowing hand with various books.

Ruby: Ooh. Why am I glowing? Glowing is not good. I will never go into the ocean again. Lesson learned!

I didn't know what to do. I needed to call mom. She might be the only one who could help, so I took out my phone.

Ruby: Call Mom.

Phone's Automated Voice: Video call Connor.

Ruby: What? I didn't say that. Call Mom.

I'd tried to stop it but Connor already answered the FaceTime Call.

Connor: Ruby, where'd you go?

Ruby: Whoa. *smugly* hey *panic again and whispers* End call, end call, end call.

Connor: Wait! I wanted to ask you some...

Ruby: *turns phone away* I'm going through a tunnel!

As soon as I hung up I tried to call Mom again.

Ruby: Call Mom. No, I can't call Mom. She's gonna kill me.

But that soon became the least of my worries as more changes happened to my body. First, my legs started to extend in length and size, going down the bookshelves! What's more bizarre is that a third leg appeared, growing along with them.

Ruby: There's three of them?

Soon the rest of my body started growing and I couldn't stop it.

Ruby: Ooh, this is a nightmare.