bathroom hoodie

Jake was laying on his bed at home listening to his playlist. The song that was currently blasting in his ears was sippy cup melanie martinez as he was just spacing into the ceiling and wondering about just everything. A few embarrassing thoughts came, A few sad ones, Funny memories,The time he thought dog poop was chocolate and ate it, but one that kept recurring in his brain was what happened earlier tonight.

His face went red every time he thought about it. He blew it off everytime even though his heart would race and his hands would shake. He just told himself it was the music. He then turned to his side to sleep. He looked at his phone and his eyes widened.

2AM already?! He thought to himself as he shut off his phone and tossed and turned until he finally fell asleep at 4AM. His alarm blasted at 6 and his heavy eyes opened. He sat there for a while until getting up and putting on a gray shirt.

He threw his favorite hoodie on and a pair of blue jeans. He walked out the door again blasting more music in his ears. This time his playlist had put on by Mitski and my husband by mitski. He walked into the big double doors. He had got there as the passing period started so he walked to his first hour.

He sat down in Math keeping more music in his ears, just random songs from his playlist as he laid his head down on the desk. The teacher ripped his headphones out and shoved Jake's headphones in his pocket.

“Excuse you, Mrs. spence. I'm allowed to listen to my music until the bell rings.” Jake said going to grab them but then his hand got slapped.

“No! Music is stupid! You shouldn't listen to it at all! And don't talk back to me! This is my classroom! Just because you're a new student doesn't mean you can just get away with the rules!” She shouted before she went up to the white board. 

Jake held back tears. He was always a sensitive kid even though he seemed to be the kid that would kill you if you looked at him wrong. He played with the sleeves of his jacket as he bit the inside of his cheek until it started bleeding. He couldn't concentrate, he just sat there the whole hour.

As soon as the bell rang he grabbed his shit and ran out of that class. He walked into his next class which was choir. He saw some of the kids there. sean , milly, zander, hailey,and luke. He went up to them because he had made friends with them. He had told them everything and had to stop before he cried.

“Oh hell no!” Sean said. “I'm getting Drew and my other friends to help me get that lady fired!” 

Other choir members started to say things as well but Jake's heart froze at the name Drew.

“Are you friends with drew?” Jake's face flushed and his heart started to beat overly fast. 

“Yeah.. are you okay?” Sean said as the others looked concerned. 

“Yeah… it's nothing..” He said as the choir teacher walked in.

*!Time skip!*

It was lunch and Jake had sat with stacy. They chatted for a while before Stacy started to get cold.

“Jake, can I borrow your jacket?” she said fake shivering. Jake didn't understand at all but all he knew was that this jaket was the only thing giving him comfort. Yet, Jake didn't want to be rude as the tears formed in his eyes again he took off the jacket and gave it to stacy.

“Thank you!” Stacy blushed and put it on.

“Your welcome, I need to pee-'' Jake jumped out of his seat before he started crying in front of everyone. The loudness of the lunch room was making him over-stimulated and having his only other comfort item stripped away from him he couldn't handle it.

As he was fast walking he crashed into a smaller boy. As he put his hand out to help the kid up he noticed it was drawn.

“HEY!! WACH-” Drew saw who it was and rolled his eyes and took his hand to be lifted up.

“Hey new kid.” Drew rolled his eyes but then got concerned as he saw Jake's face. He looked around then took his hand and dragged him to the boys bathroom.

Jake's heart was beating and he was turning red again. He stood in front of the older boy and tried to stop himself from having a mental breakdown.

“New kid, you look sick, are you ok?”

“If fine!” Jake said as tears fell from his face.

Jake then felt warmth come to his shoulders. He opened his eyes to see Drew had taken off his oversized hoodie and put it on jake.

“I wear big hoodies so.. That should fit you. I see my sister took yours.” Drew said.

Jake had been shook but he slipped the hoodie onto him. It worked just fine for him. He zipped it up and smiled. 

“Thank you..” He said quietly wiping the wet tears off his face. He then felt another warmth around his waist and chest. Drew had hugged him. Jake practically caught on fire as his heart wanted to punch out of his chest. He hugged back and let go after a few seconds.

“No one hears about this new kid!” The shorter boy shouted leaving. Jake couldn't say anything before he left. He just sat there like an idiot telling himself it's not what he thought it was and that even if he wanted to think of him that way he would have to know him a lot better before.

Jake then walked out of the bathroom when the passing period hit.

A/N yes the math teacher is based of my teacher from 4th grade. i hope you injoyed this.