sleep over

After a while Jake still had not replied to Stacy's text. It was friday and he had been walking to lunch. He sat down with Stacy and drew as usual. Stacey had looked at Jake and smiled. He smiled back then Stacey opened her mouth to speak while Jake adjusted in his chair.

“Jake! We should have a sleepover!” Stacey said, happy. She giggled and Jake looked at her older brother. Drew gave Jake a nod. Jake looked at Stacey and crossed his legs. Jake opened his mouth to speak. 

“Yeah sure!” Jake smiled warmly. He still felt awkward about the message but he liked Stacey as a friend. He heard kids around him laughing. He knew what was going to happen as he pitched his nose bridge, and sighed. 

“Yall going for first base finally?” A kid said to them. Jake froze; he didn't know what to say.

“Nah bro he's getting to 3rd!” the school jakes shoulders. Jake got uncomfortable and angry. He shrugged the guy's hand off his shoulder.  

“I dont fucking know you guys!”  Jake said showing the guy off to him.he felt very weird with the people assuming hes just as horney as them. He looked up at the kids as he laughed then walked away talking shit.

“I'm not going to touch your sister okay.” Jake said with a slightly disgusted look. As he sighed loudly being annoyed. He looked at Drew who just ruffled his hair. Jake blushed a little when he did that, smiling up at Drew as he smiled back. 

“Maybe you will.” Stacey said under her breath, blushing. Jake and Drew didn't hear her but heard her say something. They turned their heads. 

“What?” Jake and Drew said in unison. 

“Nothing!” She said her face was red. She quickly coughed trying to cover up her embarrassment. She then started ranting about dolphins. 

Luch ended and Jake had gotten up to throw his tray out so he could start walking to his choir class. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and turned around seeing drew.

“You asshole.” Jake laughed and giggled.

“Okay sure, I'm an asshole.” Drew dropped Jake off at his choir class and he walked in looking at the class.

“Hi jake!” haily said smiling and greeting jake.

“Woah dude do you have a fever?” Luke asked, seeing how red Jake was.

“Uhm? No, why?” Jake said. Luke went to speak but milly shouted before him.

“You're so red that's why! Ait.. Is it the drew kid that's got you like that?!” she said, raising a brow, which made Jake more red.

“Milly! We Don't know that!” Sean said to milly, shoving her shoulder a bit.

“Exactly!” milly said, pushing sean back.  Xander budded into the cover station with a slight grin. 

“As innertaning as this is, we should get to our spots on the bleachers.” xander said as he walked over. The teacher walked in and greeted them. She had a smile on her face and she had brown hair and the happiest energy that welcomed the class. She was really a break from Mrs spence. 

Choir was over and the gang said goodbye. He sighed and started walking to his next class.

The final bell rang and Jake smiled leaving his last hour class and walking out the double doors of the school. He walked home nervous about this sleepover.