the end

The weekend had passed and Jake woke up late, again. He didn't even have time to think about covering his bruise up. He walked out of his house, texting drew that he was on his way to school.

He had been helping draw a lot with his reading and spelling over the course of the years and he improved a lot. No longer needing to use text to speech when he types something. Jake had felt proud of him.

Jake walked into the school building and got a few weird looks from the kids around him but he ignored them. Once he sat down in his english class the teacher, mrs spence gasped at him in disgust.

He was used to her faking being disgusted at Jake but it looked real this time. She didn't even say anything, she just looked at him then turned around to keep teaching. That's when jake felt his neck.

The relistion hit him like that chocolate bar jake hit johnnie with. He quickly put his hood up and waited for class o end so he could skip with drew and try and cover this up. Finally that sound of the bell shot in his ears and he got up to leave.

“Jake. I need to have a word with you.” Mrs Spence said as jake felt his heart sink to his balls and rested there.

“Yeah..” He said, waiting to get screamed at.

“Whatever faggy stuff you do on the weekend doesn't need to come to school with you. Which boy did that to you because girls dont give those.” She said with a mean look on her face.

Jake's eyes widened and he just looked at her disgusted and walked out of her room.

Time skip to the end of the day (sorry i want to get this book over with.)

Jake walked to Stacey's house and sat on their couch with Drew next to him and Stacey in front of them.

Jake sighed and grabbed drews hand. Stacey raised a brow.

“I'm sorry stacey. I'm with your brother.” He said, shaking as his boyfriend readjusted his hand.

“Well no shit.” she laughed. Jake and Drew sat there confused.

“I know damn well it wasn't me who did that to you. Who else would have done it? The floor?’ 

A/N im sorry this ending sucks big balls but i'm not rlly into writing drake stuff atm. If any of yall like solby that's what my next book will be feel free to read it. If not then it was nice having you here! Thank you for supporting my books and i'm sure I'll write about Drake again. I just want my next book to be something else. bye!!