Stand Up

Okay, so I didn't want this story to be all soppy and like the stereotypical fanfic but I guess that's how it's turning out to be:/
I just kinda spoiled this chapter, oops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to see him. I just had to see him! I ran out of the club as fast as I could, getting a few evil glances. I pushed past one girl to get to the door but I accidentally knocked her drink out of her hand, gaining a mouthful  from her. I told her where to go as I stalked off.  I ran, which was an unusual experience, all the way to Harry's house. It was a good 20 minutes that it took me to get there, but it was worth it. I checked the time on my phone, it was only half 9. I banged violently on the door, desperate to get an answer. I hit it a few times and waited, it took a while for a response. The door swung open slightly and there stood Harry's tall frame. His arms were open wide, welcoming me and I literally fell into them. It felt so lovely to be embraced by him and we stood hugging for minutes. Time froze as the best feeling in the world greeted me, I hadn't felt so good in ages. Once we stepped apart I felt like crying, I had missed being in Harry's embrace for so long, I just needed it back. A tear did slip from my eye and Harry used his thumb to wipe it away. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered, and this time I knew he truly meant it.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch!" I moaned. I was laid in bed with Harry but he had been wreck less all night, I'd been woken up several times because he'd accidentally hit me. I looked over at the alarm clock and saw it was nearly 10am so I decided to get up. My feet hit the soft, fluffy carpet of Harry's rug as I walked round to the other side of his double bed to wake him up. I tried shaking him by his shoulder but it didn't work. I needed something good, I looked around his room and my eyes laid upon a glass full of water sitting on his bedside table. I reached for it, what if he got mad? Oh well, he couldn't say anything after her CHEATED on me. The icey water left the glass and spilled onto his face. He woke up with a start, spluttering. I started laughing at him, and he looked genuinally angry at first but then he cracked a smile, it was all okay.  I made him get up and we went downstairs to make breakfast. I got Harry to make his speciality, pancakes, we had them on my birthday, oh....
They tasted yummy, so it doesn't really matter, I'm trying to get over it. After we finished eating we cleared up the kitchen for Anne, she was at work and then we went and watched movies. Harry fetched his blanket from his bedroom and we snuggled up under it on the sofa, it was perfect. After a few hours Anne came home, with Gemma and Darcy was tagging along too. They bounded into the living room and they were all really surprised to see me. 

"Katie, how lovely to see you! How have you been, Harry said you were poorly or something?'" Anne kindly asked. 

"Yeah, I wasn't feeling very well, but I'm much better now thanks." I lied, smiling fakely. She seemed pleased with that answer and she went off, leaving us to carry on watching the film, but we couldn't.

"Katie, hi!!!" Darcy exclaimed.

"Hi Darcy..." I replied, my sister was sweet and everything but she did get a bit annoying sometimes. After getting questioned by the girls(about god knows what) we were finally left on own own. 

As they left Darcy said "It's nice to see you happy again Katie!".

And I was, for the first time in weeks!

---------------------------------------------

Okay, I would first like to apologise at how crap this chapter is, I'm so sorry!
And I also want to apologise at how long it took me to update! I had loads of exams this week!

10 VOTES UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!:)

Twitter- @awwstyles_