Little Things

IT STARTS OFF IN HARRY'S P.O.V!

---------------------------------------------

"But Katie, I love you..." The phone went dead as it slipped out of my sweaty palms. I jumped back on my bed, huffing. There, I said it, she knew the truth. Now, it was up to her. I didn't want to chase her, incase she didn't feel the same way. I grabbed my laptop and logged into facebook. My timeline was rubbish. Just statuses about girls winging about their boyfriends and slutty, have nude pictures. I was about to shut the lid of my laptop when I saw Katie's name at the bottom of the facebook page. I scrolled down to see what she'd posted. A new profile picture, she was smiling and she looked so innocent. However, the smile didn't look real and I could see from her eyes that she was hurt. A tear rolled down my flushed cheeks, I wanted to be with her so badly but if that couldn't happen then I just wanted her to be happy. I put my headphones in and listened to music. After a little while Gemma barged in.

"Gem, what have I told you ab-" I stopped mid sentence as Katie walked in behind her. I stared at her, not sure what to do. She stated back, her blue eyes burning into mine.

KATIES P.O.V 

His green eyes were burning into mine. I stared at him, his perfect, chocolate coloured mop of hair, the prominent jaw line and his red lips. I eyed him up and down, his dark skinny jeans, plain white top and old socks.

HARRYS P.O.V

I stared at her, her perfect, dead straight, black hair, the crinkles when she smiles and her red lips. I eyed her up and down, her light denim shorts, busy black top and sandals.

KATIES P.O.V

I ran at him, full force. I started feebly punching and leaned into him, crying. I don't know what came over me. He pulled me tighter into his body and after a few minutes I had calmed down. I pulled away from his grasp. I needed to tell him that I loved him but I was just so angry at him, not that it was his fault that I'd got hurt but I felt as if it was. Harry started to say something that I didn't catch so I stood on tip toes just to shut him up. We were sat opposite eachother, the closest we had been in weeks. My hand was rested on his thigh. He moved slightly and I felt a line run up his leg for about 5cm. I pulled away from him and touched it with both hands as he winced.

"Harry, what's this?" I asked, curious.

"Nothing!" he replied. I looked at him with high eyebrows. "fine, I was at the garden, in the tree and I fell out." I was puzzled. The garden? The tree?

"what do you mean Harry?"

"My dad." he replied. I though, I'd never heard or seen his dad. It didn't cross my mind to question him about it. I shook my head at Harry.

"Well, he died. When I was 4, he was fighting, in the army and he got shot, dead." Harry started. "The garden is a memorial to him, and Del Green, another man who died fighting alongside my dad.His family moved away shortly after their lost." He stopped, I guess it was too upsetting for him. We sat there in silence, I really didn't know what to say, but I felt closer to Harry than I every had. It obviously was a touchy subject and I'm glad that he confided in me. I rested my hand on his arm to show my affection but he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

--------------------------------------------- 

Thank you for reading! 

Comment and vote please:)  

Twitter- @awwstyles_

Ahh, got Harry feels after writing the last bit!

I know a blonde guy appeared in the last chapter but he'll come back:)