Up All Night

"Harry, Harry, Harry, guess what?!" I asked.

"I don't know Katie, what?" Harry replied, with slight annoyance in his tone. He knew what I was about to say... I'd been going on about it for the past month. We were sat in my room on my bed, cuddling. It was perfect. The curtains were drawn to shut out the darkness and that only meant one thing, a few hours until the next day.

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!" 

"Wow, I couldn't have guessed!" He said sarcastically. I knocked the arm that was holding up his chin and his nose banged on his knee.

"Ha, serves you right!" I said, sticking my tongue out at him. Harry pounced at me, wrestling me until I was on my back and he was on top of me. He started tickling me, oh god. I started wiggling about in laughter and trying to get away, I was so ticklish!

"Stop!" I said, batting his arm away. "Anyway, what's the plans for my birthday? WHICH IS TOMORROW!" I smiled wildly and winked, nudging him with my elbow. 

"Well I thought we would just have a day to ourselves? I mean your mum is at work, maybe we could spend the day with Darcy and Gemma?" I was a bit disappointed with that reply. It was my special day and I was hoping to do something... fun? I expected Harry to make it a day to remember, I just brushed it off.  

"Hey, you're not sulking are you?" Harry teased.

"Nu-uh!" I said, wildly shaking my head.

"Good!" Harry nodded. He tapped me on the nose and started playfully wrestling me. Even when he was playing and being gentle he was ten times stronger than I was. We soon settled down and I quickly fell asleep despite my excitement. 

-------------------

I woke up suddenly when I heard a loud popping noise. I opened my eyes to see Harry quietly cursing, holding a deflated balloon in his hand. His back was slightly turned to me but turned round when I coughed. He held up the pieces of balloon and his head drooped. My tummy flipped, I couldn't let Harry be upset for trying! I raced over to where he was standing, he wasn't expecting it so we toppled over, with me on top of him. 

"I'm so sorry babe, I was trying to secretly fix your room up with balloons and banners and these pretty lights!" Harry ranted, holding up purple fairy lights which were laying in a heap on the floor. "But most of the balloons popped and there wasn't enough blue tack and I just wanted your day to be perfect but now it's started off all crappy!" I laughed at his cuteness.

"Harry, shh! I don't need all of this, all I want is for you and me to spend the day together, like you said? Who need's balloons, eh?" I said, trying to sound reassuring. 

"I guess you're right babe, but I still hope this hasn't ruined your day" He sounded sad though. 

"Of course it hasn't! Let's go and eat breakfast!" I pushed myself up from laying on top of him. 

"Urmm, where do you think you're going?" I looked at him, confused. He reached up and kissed me. "Happy birthday baby!"

We went down stairs and Darcy was sat on the sofa. As soon as she saw us come down she ran and me and wished me happy birthday. She handed me my present. I was a cute pair of earrings, picked but mum, I guessed and a plastic bracelet which I assumed was picked by Darc. 

"Oh, It's lovely" I hugged Darcy tightly, she was so sweet sometimes! We wondered into the kitched and me and my sister sat at the island table. Harry stated cooking the pancakes as I opened some of the cards that my mum had collected up before she went off to work. They were just from family and friends, pretty standard really. A plate was placed underneath my eyes with a pancake in which skilfully read "Happy Birthday Katie. xx"  on it. I looked up and smiled to see Harry serving up Darcy her breakfast and getting himself a plate. 

"Mmm, this is yummy Harry, thanks!" Darcy said, digging in. He came and sat down on the bench next to me. A small wrapped parcel was presented in front of me. A dainty bow was tied round the square black box, making it look cute and pretty. I hastily untied the ribbon, excited to find out what was inside. I lifted up the lid to the box and a plush silky cushion sat inside and lying on top was a beautiful silver necklace. A big diamond shaped heart, outlined with pure silver hung elegantly on a silver chain. I turned it over to see that words 'Happy Birthday! Love always, Harry.xx' I wanted to cry it was so sweet. I reached up and gave Harry a tight hug, he smelled so good! He got up and stood behind be, securing the necklace on my neck.

"I love it, thank you so much!" I said, pleased.

"Maybe you could wear it tomorrow whe-" Harry shut up quickly.

"When what..?" I questioned.

"Nothing babe..." He said, winking. He planted a small kiss on my lips so I wouldn't say anything further. 

-------------

THE NEXT EVENING. 

"Ahhh, Harry! This blindfold will ruin my make up!" I said, slightly annoyed. I was stood in a new black dress, the sort I would wear to a party. Except, I didn't know where I was heading to. Harry had picked me up from my house about 10 minutes before and we had driven somewhere, but where I don't know. I was now standing in the evening sun in a place where it seemed quite quiet, not like anywhere where there would be a party. I felt Harry's massive hands rest on my shoulders as he began to guide me forwards. I heard him tell me to 'mind the step.' I did so and then we were indoors somewhere. I was moved through to the left and Harry carefully removed my blindfold. 

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

I looked around and lot's of my closest friends and some of Harry's were gathered in his front room. 

"Happy Birthday." Harry said, picking me up and twirling me in a circle. 

"Thank you so much! This is perfect babe!" I replied, hugging him babe.

"Woooooooo, let's party!" Shouted Jade from the crowd, her voice was recognisable. Loud music started playing and everyone got back to having a good time. Harry turned round to talk to one of his mates and I went to find Jade. 

"Did you know about this?" I asked her.

"Noooooooo....." She replied, but I could tell that she did. 

"It's amazing anyways. Thank you!" I smiled, I grabbed a drink from the kitchen and began to socialise, some of the people I hadn't seen in years. The hours went by, with people getting more and more drunk. Oh well, It was a celebration after all. The clock ticked to 11 and I realised that I hadn't seen Harry all night. I looked around all of the downstairs, and outside but there was no sign of him. I next went upstairs to look for him, I checked in all of the bedrooms but his and he wasn't there. All I saw was a load of people getting off, yuck. His bedroom was the last one I looked in, two people were under the covers, I quickly backed out but just before the door closed I heard his voice.

"Dani, oh Dani!" It was him, his husky voice was unmistakable. Who the fuck was Dani? I suddenly remembered, it was that slapper who tried to get with Harry at the park the other day. I gasped loudly and ran out, slamming the door behind me. 

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

I pushed the girl off me. Shit, that was her, it was Katie! I just knew it was her.

------------------------------------------------

VOTE PLEASE!:D

Follow me on twitter- @awwstyles_