A/N

Before getting into the next few chapters, a few things that need to be known.

First, in Greek Mythology, the Hunters of Artemis were not immortal (save for the nymphs, and few mortals, that Artemis made immortal to serve her). As such, the Hunters in this story will get ill, injured, die, and age out of the Hunt.

Secondly, this will NOT be a romance story. If that's what you're after, then goodbye. The Hunters of Artemis, and Artemis herself, were free-spirited maidens who held no relationships barring familial, as anything more was considered a distraction that could (and would) get one killed.

Third, Apollo and Artemis' relationship will be touched upon quite a lot. They comfort each other, Apollo helps the girls and watches over them when Artemis is unable to do so. Thicker than blood, they are practically inseparable and when one is hurt, well, the other makes their rage quite known.

Fourth, this is an original rewrite of multiple Greek and Minoan/Mycenaean myths mixed together. I will not tolerate people stealing my work or reposting on other sites. My work is my own and is in no way connected to any other published books out there. If I find that this story (and the others in The One Who Was Forgotten series) has been published elsewhere without my knowledge, permission, or credit, I will be seeking action.

With that said, enjoy the coming chapter and I will see you next week Friday