10: Fire's Warmth

THANK YOU FOR 2k+ READS I was very hesitant to make a Genshin male reader romance book because I don't know and I'm glad people like it
______________________

Ever since that fateful night, Diluc had been feeling extra clingy towards you.

Especially considering that that fateful night was yesterday.

Laying in bed with the man was like having your own personal heater, and you were going to make the most of it. Your limbs were entangled with his, your head far enough from his to not get bothered by his hair, but close enough to give the occasional kiss.

This feeling of romantic attraction was so foreign to Diluc, yet he couldn't get enough of it.

The feeling of your arms around him, the burst of happiness he felt with every kiss, he loved it all.

He always had to be calm and collected, he had to be strong to face those who'd do harm to Mondstadt. But with you, he didn't need to be any of that. He just had to be your lover, simple as that.

Damn this man was a lot cuter than you thought he'd be!

"How's your back feeling, sweetheart?"
You asked, parting his hair away from his forehead.

His heart skipped a beat hearing you call him that, and he replied,
"It doesn't hurt much. You were very gentle last night. Thank you,"

You kissed his forehead gently,
"Of course. I wanted to make sure your first time was comfortable,"

He hugged you a bit tighter, almost as if he never wanted the moment to end. He knew eventually you'd leave him to explore the rest of Teyvat, and that you'd share more special moments with other men, but for now, in that moment, you were just his.

"Okay mister, you've got a big day of rich man duties to fulfill, let's get you ready,"

He sighed, knowing you were right. But he wasn't expecting to be lifted out of the bed bridal style.

He was a grown man, how the hell were you doing this so easily?!

HELL YEAH MAIN CHARACTER POWERS

You gently sat him down on the chair, leaving him with a few kisses before beginning to comb out his hair like you'd done so many time before. But because of your advancement in your relationship, this felt extra special.

You couldn't believe how lucky you were, not only with the fact that you now had a hot (literally) rich boyfriend, but also because the parameters of what the characters could do in game were non existent here!

You could actually change them from how they were in the game! Would you do that often? Probably not. But it was nice to know you had some agency in this new world.

After you finished up with your beloved, you headed to your room to check on your original companion.

When you arrived, you were greeted by a disgusted face.

"What's up with you, Venti?"
You asked.

"What's up is that my room is right next door to the one you had fun in and the walls aren't the thickest,"
He glared.