Cgs Fyodor, Nikolai/Little Sigma

Requested by:Piggy2021

Sigma  was hiding in his room. He was living with Fyodor and Nikolai, and he was currently regressed, and neither of the other two knew about his regression. He wasn't sure if he was ready for them to know, but he turned out not to have a choice when there was a knock at the door.

"Sigma?" He heard Fyodor call. Sigma stayed silent. "Sigma, Nikolai made lunch. Come join us." Fyodor said. Sigma grumbled, getting up from the floor and placing his rabbit plushie on the bed before opening the door and closing it behind him.

He followed Fyodor to the kitchen, sitting down at the table. He looked at the food that was placed in front of him and started to play with it with a fork. He was hungry, but he didn't want to feed himself.

"Sigma, stop playing with the food." Nikolai told him. Sigma glared at him but put down the fork and instead just stared at the food. Both Nikolai and Fyodor were surprised at Sigma's reaction. They glanced at each other, silently agreeing that Sigma was acting strangely.

"Is anything wrong?" Nikolai asked. Sigma pouted, crossing his arms and looking away from them. "You're acting like a child." Fyodor said. Sigma gasped, eyes wide as he looked anywhere but at the other two in the room.

Watching this, Nikolai's eyes widened. "I think I know what is happening." He said a loud. Sigma stayed quiet, not moving at all. "What?" Fyodor asked Nikolai. Nikolai didn't answer Fyodor. Instead, he turned to Sigma. "Are you an age regressor?" Nikolai asked him gently. Sigma inhaled sharply but nodded. "And you are regressed right now if I am correct?" Nikolai continued, yo which Sigma nodded again.

At this point, Fyodor had caught onto what was happening and why Sigma was acting off. "How old are you?" He asked. Sigma shyly held up three fingers.  Fyodor nodded and then moved to sit next to Sigma, picking up Sigma's fork. "Do you want me to feed you?" Fyodor asked. Sigma didn't reply, he only opened his mouth to accept the food.

They finished their food like this, Fyodor feeding Sigma for a little while, and Nikolai eating his own food, and then they would swap, so Nikolai was feeding Sigma, and Fyodor was eating his own food.

Even though Sigma was hesitant to let the other two know about his regression at first, he was happy that the results of them finding out ended up with him having two caregivers.