Cg Nikolai/Little Fyodor

Requested by: cukiesandcraem

Fyodor had just arrived back at his apartment that he shared with Nikolai. The day had been stressful, and as soon as he saw his caregiver, he regressed. "Papa." Fyodor said, making grabby hand motions towards Nikolai.

Nikolai heard him and saw the motions, so he quickly moved to where Fyodor stood, scooping him into his arms. Fyodor clung onto him, pressing his face into Nikolai's shoulder. Nikolai held Fyodor tighter as he walked to the bedroom where he placed Fyodor on the bed before standing up.

Fyodor let him go, eyes trailing Nikolai as Nikolai made his way over to the cupboard, getting some comfy clothes out that he proceeded to change Fyodor into. Nikolai collected some paper and crayons before picking Fyodor up again, placing him down on the ground and sitting next to Fyodor, handing him the paper and crayons. Fyodor happily took them, laying out a paper in front of  him, and started to draw.

After a while, Fyodor put all the crayons down before turning towards Nikolai and showing him the paper. "Wel done, Fyo, you did so well. That looks amazing!" Nikolai praised him. Fyodor smiled, eyes closed. "Tank chu!" He thanked Nikolai. "You're welcome, baby. Let's go hang it up."

Nikolai was given the drawing, and he picked up a wad of presstick, sticking it to the back of the paper and sticking the picture to the wall. Fyodor smiled proudly at it before his stomach rumbled. His eyes widened, and he looked away from Nikolai. Nikolai just gave him a smile. He picked Fyodor up before moving towards the kitchen. "Let's go get you some food." Nikolai told him. Fyodor nodded.