Cg Dazai/Little Kunikida

Requested by: Whythobithc

Kunikida had been overworking himself for a while now, and Dazai was becoming increasingly worried about him. He knew Kunikida had also been putting off regressing, which was definitely affecting Kunikida negatively. Even though he was doing so much work, the majority of it was really quite sloppily done and had to be redone by someone else.

Dazai was going to help Kunikida. He knew that regressing would help him a lot, so he planned a 'Little Day' for Kunikida, which was going to be a surprise. Kunikida was the type of little who was always busy, whether that be coloring, drawing, or something else, so Dazai searched for coloring pages, word searches, counting worksheets and a whole bunch of other fun activitys for a little to do, printed them and added some blank paper to the pile as well for if Kunikida wanted to draw instead.

Dazai set up the apartment, laying blankets and pillows on the ground in the living room, along with the activity pages, khokis, pencils, and crayons. There were also building blocks in the corner, just in case Kunikida would be feeling too small to do the more complicated worksheets, or if he just wanted to play with them. He also got a sippy cup and filled it with apple juice, as well as made Mac 'n Cheese, which he would pop in the microwave later if by the time Kunikida arrived, it was cold. Everything was set, and now Dazai just had to wait for Kunikida to get there.

When Kunikida finally arrived, he saw all the things that he loved when he was regressed and regressed right on the spot, the regression he had been trying to avoid finally taking over. "Dada?" He called, Dazai heard him and immediately came around the corner to greet him. "Hi, baby. I've set up some fun activities for you. What would you like to do first? Dazai asked, giving Kunikida his Mac 'n Cheese.

"Cowour?" Kunikida requested, pointing at a coloring page of a puppy. "Alright, hun." Dazai got the page as well as some coloring supplies for Kunikida and layed them on a flat surface. Kunikida happily sat down on the blanket, shifting so he was on his tummy, kicking his feet in the air and started to colour. He was coloring in the puppy, and he made its nose green, its face and right ear yellow, its left ear orange, its eyes blue, and the rest of it purple. He was very proud of it and showed it off to Dazai before hurrying away again and selecting a word search from the pile to do.

After a while, he had found five of the eight words, but three of them were still missing. "Dada!" He called. "What do you need, baby?" Dazai asked as he sat besides Kunikida. "Can't find da words." Kunikida complained. "Alright. I can help if you want?" Kunikida nodded his head. " Okay. Two of the words start with an E, so maybe look at all the Es and see if the next letter of one of the words is next to it." Dazai suggested. Kunikida tried that, and soon all three words were found. He did a spot-the-difference work sheet as well as a counting one, finished his juice and Mac 'n Cheese, got ready for bed, and as soon as Dazai tucked him into bed, he was out like a light, fast asleep.