Chapter 11: Team Evaluation

Naomi's POV:

Today, again I thought we'd be performing in the JYP building or something like how trainee evaluations or auditions would usually go, but instead we were actual performing at the Han River..Han River is actually pretty much the middle of Seoul and it's huge. As an LA girl, there's no way that I would expect a river to be this big, it's like the ocean at this point.

Today my outfit was a black long sleeved crop top with a pink plaid skirt with a simple black belt on top, along with black boots. (think Bae's outfit below but in this color pallet I guess?) My hair was down with some layers framing my face. (Sullyoon's hair pretty much)

 (Sullyoon's hair pretty much)

"Okay Contestants please come in", JYP called for us.
"Annyeonghaseyo", we all said while bowing to JYP while walking in. He started complimenting the Annyeonghaseyo's which made me laugh knowing well that 3 of us were pretty much fluent in Korean, but still took it as a compliment since I knew my American accent wasn't getting in the way too much in my Korean. As soon as he finished talking to us about the evaluation we went to the holding room. 

"Okay first team to the stage"
The first team to perform was Marteami, consisting of Yuna, Kendall and Lexi. Their introduction in itself was amazing and so cute. They were performing Alcohol Free by TWICE, which gave off a cheerful summer vibe.

Yuna had new confidence during the performance and it felt like it was a different person. Lexi's rap was one of my favorites parts of their performance. Kendall's dancing felt like it improved. JYP had given them lots of criticism, I got really anxious for them as he went on with the feedback. They were obviously a bit upset at the feedback, it was super straight forward...He could have at least made his words a bit nicer and not as harsh..

"Next team to the stage"
Back Dawgz had a super fun and synced introduction. Gina then did a howling noise..I love the maknae line and all but I defiantly received a bit of secondhand embarrassment (it's okay I still love Gina <33). 
"Yes Gina. Yes Gina." Kendall said while processing everything with her eyes closed. JYP however seemed to enjoy it, he was smiling from ear to ear. Camila and Cristina were trying to hold back their laughs while Yuna had a small smile on her face. 
Back Dawgz was performing Back Door by Stray Kids, I was really intimidated by this team because not only were they super great at dancing, they had really stable vocals. Their performance did not disappoint and included high energy, clean movements, stable voices, synced movements, super fun and fitting facial expressions and really good stage presence. Not only did they pull off the complicated parts like flips and teamwork moves but they were really clean while doing them. I was getting really nervous for our performance, I feel like my team wouldn't all be getting stones since they did so well..

"Okay today's final performance, last team to the stage please." 
As we walked in on stage, we prepared ourselves for our introduction.
"Hello, we are SP3KTRUM~"
"Hola, somos SP3KTRUM", Savanna said
"Annyeonghaseyo! Woorineun SP3KTRUM imnida", Kaylee said.
"Konnichiwa, SP3KTRUM desu", I said finishing off our group name introduction.