Chapter 06: Final Evaluation Rehearsals

Naomi POV:

Each day after our groups were announced we were having rehearsals and practices almost all the time. Sometimes we were in the gym and other times we were in an actual practice room. During our practices a lot of the times Camila and I were helping KG or Cristina with their dancing or singing.

I was a bit nervous since we only have 2 days to practice before we have to perform, I feel like it wasn't enough time and we would at least need an extra day.

As of now we were less than 48 hours away from the showcase performance. We were currently singing our parts in front of the vocal teacher.
"Naomi when you sing the part, "Make me your lady" to "i know you feel the same" you need to make sure you get enough air when you breathe in before that so your vocals don't start turning thin."

However, even though we all got critiques, Cristina's vocals didn't seem to impress the vocal teacher at all, she seemed too thin and like there was too much air. The vocal teacher was critiquing her a lot and I felt like KG, Camila and I all had a plan to help Cristina with her vocals.

When we had our dance training, we were learning the dance step by step. KG seemed to have been falling behind and Camila seemed really worried. So as soon as the staff left, I went to gather KG and help her with the dance steps that she was falling behind with. KG soon enough figured out the dance steps and Camila seemed less stressed.

Today was our last day of practice and mid-way through our practice of Be my baby by Wonder Girls, someone opened the door and came inside.
"Hello", the staff said to someone but we didn't know who.
"Hello", we all said as we looked around until we finally saw him.
The first thing JYP said was, "So today, I'm not here to criticize or judge anything. I'm just here to help you and give you advice. So please feel comfortable and show me what you have so far", After he said that we all got into our positions so that we could start the song.

"Like it or not, who's baby are you wanting to be?" was my favorite line to sing and I think was the line I sang the best out of all my lines. Each time we practiced the performance and I sang that line I liked to give a little wink or smile.

At the end of our performance, JYP had comments to give.
"Wow. This song is a hard piece. I can't believe you guys are doing it at this level. The vocals are so much better than what I was worried about and regarding dance, Okay KG. Camila your vocals are making your own team sound so good. Cristina your voice got stronger. Your dance is so powerful but you need to show some more emotions. Naomi, you knew exactly what emotions to show and when to show them and those along with your precise movements and stable voice are going to help you rank quite high", JYP also helped with the timing for whenever our bodies should be stiff or if they should be loose.

Once JYP left we went back to the dance and tried to improve what he gave us advice on. During our breaks, Camila would practice singing while dancing and KG would practice the dance to make sure that they didn't forget anything and they had everything figured out. Cristina slowly started to feel more confident in her singing and she improved so much. However after we went through the performance, Cristina suddenly crouched down on the floor holding her head in pain. We all went to try see what was wrong but a staff came to help us. Shortly after, another staff had escorted Cristina out of the practice room. She got evaluated by the medical staff and was taken home.

Although we were all worried for her, we decided we would still have to continue training if we wanted to go to Korea. So we did just that and soon enough we had to get to bed because it was getting late and our performance was tomorrow. 

Author's Note:Do you guys enjoy my short chapters again? (It was about 650 words this time

Author's Note:
Do you guys enjoy my short chapters again? (It was about 650 words this time..) Also, I'm debating whether or not Naomi should actually make it into VCHA or not, just to cause chaos. Thank you for all the support on this book by the way, it's insane how many of you are reading it, I honestly started writing this book for fun and expecting like 20 people at most to read it but there's actually a lot more and it's so shocking every time I see how many people are reading this book. I forgot what else I was going to write in this note, there was something else I had to write in here.. :/

Also, updates might be like once every 2 days instead of everyday like how it was for the past week. Have a nice day/evening/night ! :)