Chapter 16 - Open Invitation

Here's the second part I promised you guys! I'll probably have another chapter up by the end of this week as well so stay tuned for that! Please comment what you think of this chapter! A lot of steamy romance in this one, but it's not what you think....

I'll let you guys figure that out when you read!

As always, comment, vote, follow <333

Love you all!

                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear S.,

I've recently been seeing this amazing guy. He's been the sweetest thing, always making sure I'm okay, surprising me with little gifts, listening to me, you name it. He's the definition of a perfect boyfriend. There's just one problem. He's not in the same "social circle" as me. I know it sounds so ridiculous, but I'm afraid of what people might think of our relationship. We've kept our relationship a secret so far, just because I'm afraid my friends will think badly of me, and that people will think I'm betraying them. He's not as "popular" as me I guess, but I don't care. He's the best guy I've ever dated and I'm really tired of hiding my relationship. I told a friend recently about this and she advised me not to tell, or it'll ruin my reputation. Before I could decide, I wanted your opinion. Do you think I should tell and risk the talk? I really like him, and he means a lot to me. I just don't know what to do and could really use your advice.

Sincerely,

Social Butterfly

I wanted to laugh. How ironic that with my situation going on, this was the first letter I opened to view?

I sighed, and opened my laptop. Pushing my feelings aside, I began typing a response to her letter. What I really wanted to tell this girl was she was stringing this poor boy along and he didn't deserve it, but then again, I was biased. I saved what I'd written so far. I'd have to get back to it when I wasn't so tense about the stupid Carter situation.

I heard a ping on my cell phone and grabbed it off my nightstand. I glanced down at it to see a text from Fay.

We're going out tonight. Don't ask any questions. Wear something hot and I'll come pick you up at 7. Be ready by then.

I stared at the screen, confused as ever. Not once in my years of friendship with this girl have I ever heard her talk, much less text me like that. I knew something was up, I just had no idea what.

Okay. But be ready to explain everything when you get here.

I replied, satisfied. Maybe she was planning a girl's night with just the two of us? But why the need to be dressed up?

Instead of confusing myself with all these questions, I decided to just pick an outfit, get some work done, and then worry about everything when Fay got here.

*********

Picking out a stylish outfit, I slipped on the last earring before I heard my phone go off again.

I grabbed it and saw a text from Fay. She was already downstairs, waiting for me in my driveway.

I looked back at my outfit quickly in the mirror and grabbed a small purse.

Rushing down the stairs, I said a quick bye to my parents before heading out the door.

"Wow, sexy," Fay commented when I slipped into the backseat. When I'd reached the car, I saw her new boyfriend Bryan was driving and Fay was next to him. So I guess the girl's night plan was out of the question.