Chapter 4-Playing Games

Okay, so I really haven't uploaded in a while and thought I'd upload one of my newer books! Here ya go guys! Thanks for giving this book a chance!

Any comments and votes much appreciated!(:

Enjoy!<3 

(Guy on the right-don't know his name!-will play Tyler! Think he's cute? Vote if you think he should play Tyler!)

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4-Playing Games

Dear S-

So I have a little problem. Okay, let’s be honest, I have a big problem. My friend just recently started dating this guy. It’s been a while since she’s put herself out there, but the problem is that he’s liked me for a while now. I’ve known this for a few months. He’s always staring at me, and I’ve heard from his friends that he mentions me a lot in his conversations. I don’t really like him in that way, but I don’t want my friend to find out from someone else. What should I do? If I tell her, she’ll think I’m trying to break her relationship, but if I don’t, she’ll find out and assume I liked him back and just didn’t want to tell her!

-One sided love

Dear One Sided Love,

Just take a deep breath, and think about the situation. Okay, now throw all those ridiculous paranoid thoughts out of your mind and actually digest the situation. So, this guy likes you? Okay. You don’t like him back? Perfectly fine. He’s your friend’s new guy? Well, now we have a problem. Your friend seems like she’s really enjoying this guy, but telling your friend may jeopardize your relationship with her. I’m assuming that this guy probably went out with your friend to get close to you, and he may just be paying a little too much attention to you and not your friend. I’m about 80 percent sure that your friend might be noticing this. So just go right out and say it! Tell her that he may just like you, and that you have no feelings back for him. If she is a good friend, she’ll understand. And besides, if this guy is dating her to get close to you, maybe it’s better off that you risk her happiness to protect her feelings later on when he possibly leaves her.  Telling her will allow you to be an honest friend, who cares about her feelings. Even if she chooses to stay with him, just smile and say it’s okay. If she gets mad, and accuses you, let her cool down, and show her that you truly meant what you said. Give her proof, even if it means becoming a secret spy and capturing a conversation of him and his friends talking about you! Okay…not that creepy, but at least get a witness to this one sided romance to support you. She might just be able to see your point, and will make a wise decision based off of that.

-S.

“Sammy, are you ready yet?” Ty yelled out.

“Yeah, just a second!” I yelled back, as I shut off the laptop and grabbed my cross body purse off the bedside drawer. Slipping on my converse, I ran downstairs and outside, where my brother was waiting.

“Come on Sammy, I’m gonna be late for the game!” Ty shouted back, as I locked the house.

Running over the passenger side, I got into his car and buckled in.

Not even as I glanced back up to the front, had a shirt been thrown over my face.